Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forumer Story: Forumers on fuckin spring break (Ofcourse Bitchchkins gonna be in it)

+6
Artemis Fowl
Short Movies "
Genie!<3
idiot
_EricaWoodentoaster
Erin34543
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Forumer Story: Forumers on fuckin spring break (Ofcourse Bitchchkins gonna be in it) - Page 3 Empty Re: Forumer Story: Forumers on fuckin spring break (Ofcourse Bitchchkins gonna be in it)

Post  Short Movies " Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:01 am

FergieDropsBeats wrote:O_O
You Guys would Only get it if you read my story first.......O________O
I read your story o_o ;DDDD
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Forumer Story: Forumers on fuckin spring break (Ofcourse Bitchchkins gonna be in it) - Page 3 Empty Re: Forumer Story: Forumers on fuckin spring break (Ofcourse Bitchchkins gonna be in it)

Post  Erin34543 Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:04 am

DayyVanRoe1543 wrote:Time is tickin bitch. O_O
I'll go troll king on your ass too.

Fergie's point of view
She just kicked Erica in the jaw! I tackled bitchkin. Out of no where Mason landed on Cutes. He must of jumped out of a plane cause there was a parachute on him. Cutes got up and kicked him where the sun doesn't exactly shine o_o. Soft bitch slapped cutes. Dev got up threw Soft off of Cutes. Thunderstripe( For those of you who don't know him hes a bitch and called me a pussy then said I had a dick o_o) (And he's dating Jmelee) came and pushed Erin off the deck into a bush. Josh went and punched him. SM was on top of Dev beating him up. I was thrown by Kylie. Erin was in a bush beating the crap out off Cutes who was thrown over near her by Poppy. Anime and Jtagg were just sitting there trying ignore this. That Wannabe and Poser ^.^ was being beat up by Short. Josh was under Thunderstripe. Blue was screaming for them to stop. Finally.....

Smore? Yes I know it was short
Erin34543
Erin34543

Location : THe real question right now is why the fuck are you looking at this e_e

Back to top Go down

Post  _EricaWoodentoaster Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:40 am

MY BAAAAAAAABYYYYYY Very Happy
YAYYYYY Very Happy MOOOOOOOREEEEE
_EricaWoodentoaster
_EricaWoodentoaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3