Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forumers go to boarding school (a forumer story that kind of relates to House Of Anubis)

+3
Artemis Fowl
Magic Gummybear
Phoebe Dawson
7 posters

Go down

Forumers go to boarding school (a forumer story that kind of relates to House Of Anubis) Empty Forumers go to boarding school (a forumer story that kind of relates to House Of Anubis)

Post  Phoebe Dawson Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Today was the day. The day my letter from the most high end boarding school in London arrived. I was so nervous I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat. I just stood by the mailbox til the mail man showed up. I told him to fuck off as I read the the letter. I was accepted. About a week later I was on my way to the airport and then I saw a few other kids going to the school they said their names were Fergie and Short (Short movies ''). They had on Dr.Who shirts and were talking about the latest episode. I not being a whovian had no clue what they were saying so I nodded and smiled like a retard. We boarded our flight and I sat next to an old couple who kept bitching about how new fangled the 21st century is -_-. I had to listen to that for 8 fucking hours. Then when we got there a cab picked us up and drove us there. Fergie and Short kept continuing on about Dr.Who and I just smiled and nodded and occasionally said "yeah". When I got there I got sent into the Anubis house which I'm guessing is where I would live. I walked in to see two guys fighting I later learned their names were Mason and Alek and apparently Mason did not like Alek. Boy this was going to be a fun year -_-. I hoped my roommate would be nice. I walked up to my room to see a girl having a fit. "Hi I'm Athena" I said shyly. "What the fuck have you done with Blue" She asked angry like "I don't know who Blue is" I replied a bit scared. "Blue is my roommate" She said "and you're not!". "Listen" I continued "They said this was my room I have no idea who Blue is". She ran out of the room saying "YOU KIDNAPPED HER I JUST KNOW IT!". I unpacked silently. Then another girl came in the room. "Hi I'm Lexie" She said. "My names Mabel. You can call me Athena or Phoebe" I said back. "Bitch please your names Mabelene" She said back "I see you're dealing with Genie". "Who's Genie?" I asked curiously. "Genie's the girl you're sharing a room with she's nice but if you fuck with Blue she'll mess you up" Lexie said "Who is Blue anyways?" I asked. "She lived here" Said Lexie "but I have no idea where she's gotten too. I think she might have been pulled out or is on holiday. It's kind of a mystery"

MORE??? I worked really hard on this O_O
Phoebe Dawson
Phoebe Dawson

Location : In your closet watching you sleep... You're really pretty

Back to top Go down

Forumers go to boarding school (a forumer story that kind of relates to House Of Anubis) Empty Re: Forumers go to boarding school (a forumer story that kind of relates to House Of Anubis)

Post  Magic Gummybear Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:04 pm

I SEE MY NAME. @_@ I LURVE YOUUUUU! Very Happy MORE. THAT WAS GOOD. MORE BITCH. MORE. O_O MAYBELLINE. XD

Last edited by Magic Gummybear on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magic Gummybear
Magic Gummybear

Back to top Go down

Forumers go to boarding school (a forumer story that kind of relates to House Of Anubis) Empty Re: Forumers go to boarding school (a forumer story that kind of relates to House Of Anubis)

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Very Happy I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

And I love how I'm Obessed with doctor who XDDD
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yo Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:13 pm

I dont like this story. o_o

o_o

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe Dawson Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:17 pm

"A mystery?" I said "Like does anybody know?". "I got no clue. But all I know is you have a target on your back" Lexie said "Later". "Later" I said. I was determined to know what happened to the Blue girl so I bet other people have to know. I knocked on a door and a girl with rainbow hair asked "What do you want?". "Hi I'm Athena the new girl I was wondering if you know what happened to a girl named Blue?" I asked shyly. "No I don't know therefore I don't care" She said "by the way the names Pem". "Oh well thanks anyway Pem" I said. So I went to another room the two fighting guys were in. "Hi I'm Athena the new girl" I said. "LEAAAAVE! Rage!" Said Alek. "Okay then" I said "I just wanted to know what happened to Blue". Mason dropped the baseball bat he was gonna hit Alek with and said "Legend says aliens kidnapped and killed her with alien guns". "Haha so funny" I said sarcastically "well goodbye now". I shut the door and they got back to whatever they were fighting about. I decided to watch some TV in the house living room. "Hi I'm shorty (thisisshort)" said another kid "Oh hi I'm Athena" I said. "So I guess you're the bitch Genie was talking about" he said. "Oh no" I said worried "I haven't been here 24 hours and rumors are already starting up". "It's okay" He said "Genie is a nice girl but she doesn't know how to handle loosing Blue". He left the room and I just sat there worried wondering what was going to happen next.
Phoebe Dawson
Phoebe Dawson

Back to top Go down

Post  yo Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Sobbing raccoon

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic Gummybear Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:19 pm

@_____@ WRITEEEE!
Magic Gummybear
Magic Gummybear

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:23 pm

More. o-o

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:24 pm

athena_the_dogess0877 wrote:"A mystery?" I said "Like does anybody know?". "I got no clue. But all I know is you have a target on your back" Lexie said "Later". "Later" I said. I was determined to know what happened to the Blue girl so I bet other people have to know. I knocked on a door and a girl with rainbow hair asked "What do you want?". "Hi I'm Athena the new girl I was wondering if you know what happened to a girl named Blue?" I asked shyly. "No I don't know therefore I don't care" She said "by the way the names Pem". "Oh well thanks anyway Pem" I said. So I went to another room the two fighting guys were in. "Hi I'm Athena the new girl" I said. "LEAAAAVE! Rage!" Said Alek. "Okay then" I said "I just wanted to know what happened to Blue". Mason dropped the baseball bat he was gonna hit Alek with and said "Legend says aliens kidnapped and killed her with alien guns". "Haha so funny" I said sarcastically "well goodbye now". I shut the door and they got back to whatever they were fighting about. I decided to watch some TV in the house living room. "Hi I'm shorty (thisisshort)" said another kid "Oh hi I'm Athena" I said. "So I guess you're the bitch Genie was talking about" he said. "Oh no" I said worried "I haven't been here 24 hours and rumors are already starting up". "It's okay" He said "Genie is a nice girl but she doesn't know how to handle loosing Blue". He left the room and I just sat there worried wondering what was going to happen next.

I HAVE RAINBOW HAAAAIR BITCHES. *-*

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Twisted Evil I Liked the part where you mentioned me..... Twisted Evil
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe Dawson Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:38 pm

I went up to my room and to my surprise Genie had locked it. I knocked for about five minutes when she answered and yelled in my face "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM". "Listen I'm sorry your friend isn't here but believe me I did nothing!" I said. "Well how about you listen ginger" Genie said "I don't like you already". So I went to Lexies room and asked if I could stay the night with her and her roommate. "Okay" said Lexie "this is my roommate Sabrina you can sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor". Sabrina was reading a Percy Jackson book and waved to me I waved back and set some of my things down. "Whale hello there" Sabrina said "I'm Sabrina". "I'm Athena" I said. "Bitch please I know you're names Maybelene" She said not looking up from her book. "How do you know?" I asked "I'm a mind reader" She said sarcastically. We were asleep that night and I heard a loud bang I tapped Lexies shoulder and said "Lexie did you hear that". Lexie threw her pillow over her head and said "I hear nothing a pillow's over my head". I got up and quietly left the room with a flashlight. I walked downstairs and saw a see through figure.

XD I LEFT YOU WITH A CLIFFHANGER! I gotta go soon I'm going on a holiday to times square won't be back til Monday O_O
Phoebe Dawson
Phoebe Dawson

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:42 pm

PUT ME IN IT O3O
MORE ^O^
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

http://moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:12 pm

YOU AREN'T LEAVING ME WITH A CLIFFHANGER NOW GET BACK HERE AND FINISH THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!! Fire raccoon KINGSLEY. O_O KINGSLEY. O_O KINGSLEY. O_O KINGSLEY. O_O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:23 pm

WAT FERGIE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rage
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic Gummybear Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:23 pm

YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME LIKE THISSSSSSSSSSS! Fire raccoon Fire raccoon Fire raccoon Fire raccoon Fire raccoon Fire raccoon Fire raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Thumbs up raccoon Thumbs up raccoon Thumbs up raccoon Thumbs up raccoon Thumbs up raccoon Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Sobbing raccoon Sobbing raccoon Sobbing raccoon Sobbing raccoon Sobbing raccoon Scream raccoon Scream raccoon Scream raccoon Scream raccoon Scream raccoon Scream raccoon Scream raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon KINGSLEY. O_O KINGSLEY. O_O Smash bottle raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Furious raccoon Furious raccoon Furious raccoon Furious raccoon Furious raccoon Shooting baby Shooting baby Shooting baby
Magic Gummybear
Magic Gummybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down