Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forumer Story: Forumers on fuckin spring break (Ofcourse Bitchchkins gonna be in it)

+6
Artemis Fowl
Short Movies "
Genie!<3
idiot
_EricaWoodentoaster
Erin34543
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Forumer Story: Forumers on fuckin spring break (Ofcourse Bitchchkins gonna be in it) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forumer Story: Forumers on fuckin spring break (Ofcourse Bitchchkins gonna be in it)

Post  Short Movies " Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:58 pm

FergieDropsBeats wrote:I fought with Erica the whole time in the movie O_O
o_o
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Forumer Story: Forumers on fuckin spring break (Ofcourse Bitchchkins gonna be in it) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forumer Story: Forumers on fuckin spring break (Ofcourse Bitchchkins gonna be in it)

Post  muffinz101 Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:30 pm

More o______o
muffinz101
muffinz101

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:09 am

More o_o
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin34543 Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:12 am

Totally forgot about this story o__o
Erin34543
Erin34543

Location : THe real question right now is why the fuck are you looking at this e_e

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:14 am

Erin34543 wrote:Totally forgot about this story o__o
More o_o
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason. Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:23 am

Hello. I would like to ask if i will be in the story..? O_O Confused raccoon
Mason.
Mason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:25 am

DayyVanRoe1543 wrote:Hello. I would like to ask if i will be in the story..? O_O Confused raccoon
O_O Who are you?
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason. Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:26 am

I am Mason. You are..? O_O
Mason.
Mason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:26 am

DayyVanRoe1543 wrote:I am Mason. You are..? O_O
Mason?!?! o___o Are there two Masons?
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason. Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:29 am

I'm Mason 1543 o-o
I had another account on here, but, i forgot the pass to that. And the Email i used on it. O_O
Mason.
Mason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:30 am

DayyVanRoe1543 wrote:I'm Mason 1543 o-o
I had another account on here, but, i forgot the pass to that. And the Email i used on it. O_O
YOU LIKE BOTDF?! O__O
Interesting... o_o
By the way... I'm Short Movies " AKA Sm o_o
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason. Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:31 am

WHAT DID YOU THINK I LIKED? ONE DIRECTION?!? O_O
Mason.
Mason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:32 am

DayyVanRoe1543 wrote:WHAT DID YOU THINK I LIKED? ONE DIRECTION?!? O_O
At least another band o_o
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin34543 Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:33 am

Short Movies " wrote:
Erin34543 wrote:Totally forgot about this story o__o
More o_o
Give me a second!!! I'll go freaking troll king on you butt!!
(Nerd moment)

Short's Point of view
We hear a bang on the door. We all look at SM to go answer it. He goes and looks through the mail slot. A bang hit again. SM started screaming like a girl. All the forumers started screaming. Erica ran and hugged me,and I tried to push her off. SM ran pass Fergie into the kitchen. Josh and Rory were huddled in a corner. All the girls were screaming and crying. Well that went on for a few minutes. Until we heard laughing outside. We all started to walk slowly to the door. Everyone was still shaking. Erica slowly opened the door. God have I ever seen her so red. She openned that door so fast none of us saw it till it hit the wall. She ran out the door. They were the kids maybe a mile away who loved to prank people. Erica grabbed one of the six and strangled him. We all ran out to ply Erica off the boy. We heard some "What the hell!" and "Not cool" from the other people. I sat back and let it all calm down. Some girls walked out of the bushes and gasped,and yelled and ect. They shouted names that made me want to strangle one of the boys. Like "OMG TANA ARE YOU OK?" I think He saw a look on my face that made him remember last summer (connection again) We threw a few punches and I beat the crap out of him. After we all heard that we let Erica strangle the boy. The girls came up and went right up to us and.....

There happy you little chubby kids that want the cookies!
Erin34543
Erin34543

Location : THe real question right now is why the fuck are you looking at this e_e

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason. Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:33 am

*Sips tea* Please, tell me more.. O_O
Mason.
Mason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:35 am

Good story ^_^
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason. Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:40 am

MORE. o-o
Mason.
Mason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:42 am

MORE O-O
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason. Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:48 am

Time is tickin bitch. O_O
Mason.
Mason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:49 am

Moreeee o_O
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason. Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:52 am

PSSSSST. ERIIIIIN. I KNOW YOU'RE ONLINEEEE. o-o
Mason.
Mason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:54 am

MORE O_O
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:56 am

o_o
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason. Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:57 am

damn. She's offline T____T
Mason.
Mason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:58 am

O_O
You Guys would Only get it if you read my story first.......O________O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next