Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

+14
Erin34543
Rawr.
TeamBreezy101
THISISSPARTA
Admin BlueBackUp
ChrissyThePoney
osnapitzmadison
Crowley
Magic Gummybear
Artemis Fowl
Phoebe Dawson
idiot
Poppy o_o
Genie!<3
18 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) Empty MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:41 pm

(Ima change things up a bit o___o.. i dont get to the war at first but you'll see, and srry if this is bad)
One day a hobo was skipping along the street, with a pig on a leash. Everyone thought he ought to go to prison, since he was disturbing everyone.
The hobo commanded the pig to attack this tall kid one day. It was 4:20 in the afternoon. He had no idea who this kid was, but he commanded the pig to rip the kids leg off. That kid kept sashaying. The pig ran after the boy, who yelped once the pig tore off his foot. He fell to the ground and he was dead. (o___o................) The hobo felt remorse for a second, then realized he had done a good thing, for the girl near the dead boy was laughing. Then the hobo looked at the other two boys, who stood looking at the dead body.
"PRICE ISH NO LONGA OUR COMMANDA Rage >:OOOOOOOO!!" says the boy who carried his own binder in his hands. His face was pink, it looked as though it was tough carrying a binder and that he was going to lay an egg. (O______O)
Then another person walked up.
"Your ticket," said the person.
"Er what??" said the hobo.
"Not for you, idiot," snapped the person carrying the important-looking papers. SHe walked near the girl.
"Your forumer ticket," says the important person.
"To where?" asked the girl. She kicked the corpse aside so she could look at her ticket.
"Ooooooo," she smiles, "IM GOING TO MEET MY FORUMER FRIIENNDDDSSS MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) 364988687"
"Indeed..o_o," said the important person and she walked away. The girl (Me of course, O__e)... Genie, immediately walked to the airport, her mother whacking her with a baseball bat as she left. It took nearly days, but Genie had enough time. She was so excited to see all her friends.. she could repeat their names in her head... she had nearly a lot, all of the forumers. She carried her luggage that she had not opened when she went to her cousins house. She put lots of stuff in there.
Lots of food, Harry Potter movies, as being as she is, a gift for each of the forumers (which i shall reveal later o_o), a replica of a HP wand, and another stuff she feels nobody cares about. She ran through the largest airport in the world/USA. (which im sure is true, someone told me the Atlanta airport is the largest o_e)
Once she was on the airplane, she felt nervous a bit. Genie had never been on a airplane before. Then she felt two taps on her shoulder.
"Pst.. hey, Genie! It's us!"

(i got bored so thts why i make this o_o)
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) Empty Re: MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

Post  Poppy o_o Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:43 pm

PUT-ETH ME IN IT O3O
AND MOREE
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

http://moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) Empty Re: MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

Post  idiot Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:44 pm

I WANT MOOORE Spinning raccoon

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe Dawson Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:45 pm

I made mine amazing PSST GENIE YOU'RE IN IT O_O Read it O__o
Phoebe Dawson
Phoebe Dawson

Location : In your closet watching you sleep... You're really pretty

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:56 pm

There was all the forumers, in their forumer outfits. Genie stared at them all to make sure she wasn't dreaming.
"WHERE IS Dr.WEDONTCAREEEEEEEEEE??" shouted Gothy.
"NOBODY CARES!!" everyone on the plane yelled, including the pilot, who said it and it rang across the plane. Gothy stomped away, arms folded, and pulled off her shoe. Everyone looked alarmed when she threw it at someone's baby's head. The baby started to cry, and each of the forumers held their ears.
"MAKE.. IT.. STOPPP!!" screamed Poppy. Alek took a frying pan and hit the baby in the head.
"ALEK THTS NOT NICE >:O" said Jelly.
"I THINK ITS FUNNY......... Furious raccoon" says Fergie.
"Unicorns," muttered Erica.
"I'm confused.." says Genie.

O_________O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:06 pm

beep boop o_o
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:09 pm

I LIKE IT Very Happy!!!!!!!! Write.More.Women. Fire raccoon

Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic Gummybear Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:14 pm

More. O_O
Magic Gummybear
Magic Gummybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:19 pm

More o_o
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:20 pm

The mother of the child was furious. She took Alek by the shoes and threw him/her out the window (O_____O).
Fishy clung on to his feet so he wouldn't fall, then Poppy clung to HER feet. The line of forumers clinging onto each others feet and legs went on and on until Jelly had clung to Chrissy, and Genie clung to Jelly's feet. Genie wasn't so strong either.
Then the mother cut the middle of the line of forumers, which was Fergie clunging on to Short. She stopped Fergie's grip on Short, and Fergie fell backwards onto the baby, while Short and SM, Chan, Erica, Poppy, Fishy, and Alek fell out the window.
"NO!!" yelled Athena. She beckoned each of the forumers to jump out the window. Some forumers hesitated, then decided they couldnt be parted any longer. They each took turns jumping out the window. With a last glance Madison and Gothy yelled to the mother "BITCH!!" and flung themselves out the airplane window.
A boy was watching. He had a sign called "P0RT3R'S SPY" on his chest......

More?? O_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:32 pm

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) 1519272354
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:35 pm

More o-o

With me in it Very Happy

But yes, more. o_o

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  osnapitzmadison Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Moar o3o This story is like a drug.... O_O A good one.
osnapitzmadison
osnapitzmadison

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:46 pm

XDD I STARTED ROLLING AROUND ON THE FLOOR AND LAUGHING XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:57 pm

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA O.O MOAR. Rage I LOVEEE THIS STORY! *___*

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:57 pm

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA O.O MOAR. Rage I LOVEEE THIS STORY! *___*

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:58 pm

The forumers fell through the sky, screaming. The people below were bewildered; Why would people be "falling" from the sky?
Alek got to the ground first, and the others who went down with him touched ground. Surprisingly, they didn't die - the ground seemed to be like a trampoline. They jumped back up into the air, then back down. Then the forumers realized they were on a huge trampoline. Soon they all stopped jumping from their fall.
"That.. was... scary.." says Pem, shaking while hugging a BOTDF poster. (o_o..)
"Freaky," agreed Erica, "I swear, that mother has some really awful chemicals in her brain that made her be so insanely crazy.. someone should tear her limbs apart limb from limb and display her intesties in the muesum while her blood's splattered all over the muesum walls -"
"Stop being gross, Erica," says Fergie, shaking her head in disgust.
"Where are we?" Genie shrieks.
"Yeah, where are we?" exclaims Eureka. She had a "I LOVE MARK FOSTER" t-shirt on, and she kept looking down at her shirt as though it would solve the world's problems.
"Let's get off this thing," said Alek, who looked dizzy.
And so the forumers got off the huge trampoline. The spy watched them fall, cackling as he formed a plan to tell his master (o__e).

Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:58 pm

ChrissyThePoney wrote:BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA O.O MOAR. Rage I LOVEEE THIS STORY! *___*

ACCEPT MY FRIEEEEND REQUESSSST. O____O

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:59 pm

I want to be in it o_o
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:The forumers fell through the sky, screaming. The people below were bewildered; Why would people be "falling" from the sky?
Alek got to the ground first, and the others who went down with him touched ground. Surprisingly, they didn't die - the ground seemed to be like a trampoline. They jumped back up into the air, then back down. Then the forumers realized they were on a huge trampoline. Soon they all stopped jumping from their fall.
"That.. was... scary.." says Pem, shaking while hugging a BOTDF poster. (o_o..)
"Freaky," agreed Erica, "I swear, that mother has some really awful chemicals in her brain that made her be so insanely crazy.. someone should tear her limbs apart limb from limb and display her intesties in the muesum while her blood's splattered all over the muesum walls -"
"Stop being gross, Erica," says Fergie, shaking her head in disgust.
"Where are we?" Genie shrieks.
"Yeah, where are we?" exclaims Eureka. She had a "I LOVE MARK FOSTER" t-shirt on, and she kept looking down at her shirt as though it would solve the world's problems.
"Let's get off this thing," said Alek, who looked dizzy.
And so the forumers got off the huge trampoline. The spy watched them fall, cackling as he formed a plan to tell his master (o__e).

I WAS HUGGING A BOTDF POSTER Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

AND MORE O_O

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:14 pm

That sounds like me O_O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Once they got off, they found they had landed in the middle of nowhere.
"SHIT!" curses Chrissy, smacking herself across the face.
"What do we do??" sighs Pem.
"Silence will fall when question is asked," says TheGinger, otherwise Animegirl (I remember her saying that o_o.).
Silence did fall. Everyone stared at Anime for a second.
"So what do we do?" asks Athena, annoyance in her voice.
"Certainly not stay here," mutters Alek. He looks at the trampoline again.
"Why is that there?" he asks, pointing at it.
"Nobody will know.." says Pem in a weird, creepy, spooky voice.
"I agree with Pem," says Blue, "And I honestly don't care."
"So how are we going to get out?" yells Fishy, "We're wasting our time!!"
"We sure are... :inlove:" says Alek to Fishy, who scowled. Athena and Blue roll their eyes.
"There's.. nothing here," says SM angrily, "Definitely nothing."
"Thanks SM," says Short, "Really helps our mood."
"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP SO WE CAN WORK TOGETHER AND WORK OUT A FUCKING PLAN??" roared Genie, and to Genie's surprise, so did Chrissy. Genie pulled the replica wand from her pocket. It felt abnormally warm, since Genie's suitcase was so cold.
Everyone stared at them.
"No need to curse, guys," says Watermelon in this voice that made him look in some kind of trance.
"That wand of yours doesn't work, Genie," says Fergie, "It's a replica and magic DOES NOT exist."
"I'm not using it on you," spat Genie, who pulled it out just to have something out. Eurkea was still gazing at her shirt - Pem held the BOTDF poster so tightly to her chest it must have hurt.
"We should camp," says Alek, still looking at Fishy, who backed away immediately.
"Do YOU have camping gear?" shouted Erica, easily pissed, "God, I know what caused this - every damn time Nicki Minaj releases an album something bad happens -"
"Not the time," everyone hissed at her, and she glared at them all.
"Who WAS that woman on the plane anyway?" asked Jelly.
"She and this boy had signs on them," Watermelon says calmly.
"And???" everyone else growled under their breath.
"They said they were bitchchkin's spies..."
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:22 pm

XDD

I should finish my forum story O_O

EVERYONE READ IT I ADDED NEW CHAPTERS
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Everyone gasped.
"Oh my Titanic!!!" says Jelly. "Her spies??"
"Her spies," repeated Watermelon calmly.
"No.. your lying.." says Alek wildly, backing away.
"Holy shit," says Fergie, shaking her head.
"Why is she SPYING on us?" says Short, "Immature brat.."
"I know right!" says Chrissy, now pissed off to.
"I KNEW IT!!!" shouted Erica, "SEE, SEE, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, SHES TO BLAME FOR, NICKI MINAJ IS TO BLAME FOR -"
Nobody responded. They were all gazing at Watermelon (he is "THISISSHORT") as though they couldn't believe their eyes. Bitchchkin, spying on the Forumers??
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 pm

XDD

MORE!!!!! O_O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next