Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUMER STORY (FORUMERS MEET AT JAIL :D)

+6
Genie!<3
idiot
Kelly Green
Artemis Fowl
Magic Gummybear
Gothy o_o
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FORUMER STORY (FORUMERS MEET AT JAIL :D) - Page 2 Empty Re: FORUMER STORY (FORUMERS MEET AT JAIL :D)

Post  TeamBreezy101 Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:56 pm

MOAR. o.o
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

FORUMER STORY (FORUMERS MEET AT JAIL :D) - Page 2 Empty Re: FORUMER STORY (FORUMERS MEET AT JAIL :D)

Post  Magic Gummybear Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:58 pm

More. O_O Kylie Shitdash.. xDDDD
Magic Gummybear
Magic Gummybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothy o_o Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:09 pm

do nnie turns over so gummy comes out of the dark corner
gummy - -walks up to That Wannabe and Poser ^.^ and kicks him where the sun will never shine Very Happy
do nnie: ohf >.< -falls down-
kylie shitdash walks up to gummy
gummy: Very Happy wat u goi-
we see dr. emo and pem fighting in the corner , kylie shitdash looks over at the same time gummy did
gummy: -pushes kylie shitdash into the small cell and locks the door- BYE BYE SLUT Laughing
all the forumers stopped!
dr. emo: e_e umm... guys we needed the other key to get goth -.-
pem: -sighss- where r we anyway!
mason: -walks up to do nnie and gets his key- GOT IT LETS GO RESCUE GOTH!
all the forumers turn all over to find goth but still couldnt get up

>>>goths side of view<<<
me: wtf do u want from me -.-?
bitchkin: shut it! im sick of yall! so i set a death timer Laughing *roflmama yo little bf will be sorry he wished death on me and ur little bff will be sorry for making vids of meh tongue classic!
me: wait? so why do u got me instead of dr. emo and neon?
bitchkin: BCUZ U LITTLE BITCH U JUSS RECENTLY SUNG ME A LITTLE TUNE Razz
me: -sighs- ._.
bitchkin sets the death timer to 5 minutes, bitchkin walks out the door and locks it
me: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked im to young to die o______e
i hear knocking... its the forumers!
me: - runs up to the door- GUYS SAVE ME I HAV 3 MINUTES TO LIVE Sad pillow raccoon
pem: BITCHKIN IF U HEAR ME UR GONNA BE WEARING A IRON LUNG WEN IM DONE WIT U Scream raccoon
me: 2 minutes save mehhhh Sobbing raccoon
all the forumers ran against the door to get in but couldnt...
me: 1 MINUTE Cry dance

more? O_O
Gothy o_o
Gothy o_o

Location : under Dahvie Vanitys bed... watching... and ill keep watching till i see him. but the real question is.... WHY THE FUCK ARE U LOOKING MY LOCATION >:O

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:11 pm

sure, more o_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothy o_o Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:19 pm

2 more ppl to comment Very Happy
Gothy o_o
Gothy o_o

Location : under Dahvie Vanitys bed... watching... and ill keep watching till i see him. but the real question is.... WHY THE FUCK ARE U LOOKING MY LOCATION >:O

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:21 pm

MORE O_O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:29 pm

im bored cmon O___o more??
nobodys payin attention to my story sooo O_e
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothy o_o Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:30 pm

me: ONE MINUTE Crying raccoon
the forumers tried to get the door open but couldnt ... so dr. emo started crying ... O______O
me: 25 SECONDS OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR Scared Raccoon
pem kicked the door open but it was too late... goth was dead on the floor
dr. emo layed his head on my stomache Crying raccoon
pem: Furious raccoon Furious raccoon Furious raccoon Furious raccoon Furious raccoon Furious raccoon Furious raccoon
gummy: Scream raccoon Scream raccoon Scream raccoon Scream raccoon Scream raccoon Scream raccoon Scream raccoon
fergz: Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance
rest of the forumers emotions: Sobbing raccoon Sobbing raccoon Sobbing raccoon Sobbing raccoon Sobbing raccoon Sobbing raccoon
gummy: shes... gone FUCK YOU BITCHKIN Rage
all of a suddon bitchkin and kylie shitdash, do nnie, ta na and d e v barged in and yelled: WTF YALL DOING?!
dr. emo kissed meh... o_______o.... then we saw a movemnt outta me/gothy o_e

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE o_____________________________________o???????????????????????????????????????????
Gothy o_o
Gothy o_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic Gummybear Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:35 pm

O__O More I guess. O___O Bitchkin. xDDD
Magic Gummybear
Magic Gummybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothy o_o Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:35 pm

awkward silence O_O
Gothy o_o
Gothy o_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:41 pm

Interesting this story is. O_O Interestingly awkward.
More.. O__O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothy o_o Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:51 pm

me: -starts moving-
pem; shes alive *___*
bitchkin: wat yall gonna do?
all of the forumers pick up bitchkin and tie her over a fire and roasts her Very Happy and we all start chanting "sacerfice! sacerfice! sacerfice!"
while we watch FEMALE VOLDYYYY burn we're like Big eyes raccoon Big eyes raccoon Big eyes raccoon Big eyes raccoon so purty *-*
then FEMALE VOLDYYYY burns up and no more wicked witch the end Very Happy
Gothy o_o
Gothy o_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:53 pm

well.. that was.. interesting o____o
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic Gummybear Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:57 pm

BEAUTIFUL. FORUMER STORY (FORUMERS MEET AT JAIL :D) - Page 2 1968215193
Magic Gummybear
Magic Gummybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Green Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:20 pm

Wonderful story FORUMER STORY (FORUMERS MEET AT JAIL :D) - Page 2 1968215193 Pedobear Bitchkin needs to die a horrible death Very Happy
Kelly Green
Kelly Green

Location : Hiding in Dan and Phil's house. Don't blow my cover >:O

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2