Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

+14
Erin34543
Rawr.
TeamBreezy101
THISISSPARTA
Admin BlueBackUp
ChrissyThePoney
osnapitzmadison
Crowley
Magic Gummybear
Artemis Fowl
Phoebe Dawson
idiot
Poppy o_o
Genie!<3
18 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 5 Empty Re: MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:45 pm

ChrissyThePoney wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:Athena hid back under her blanket, thinking it might've been she that caused it. Short snorts, whispers to Genie, "Use your summoning charm thing on SM later," and starts driving again.
Jelly started sobbing, and fell onto the blanket where under Athena was hiding. Athena yelled "FUCK!!" loudly, and JJ said, "Shall I say my story?"
"Oh yeah, I forgot," says Alek, "Go on, babysitter, please, before someone else vanishes!"
And right when Alek said the word 'vanish' there was a sound of bottles flying everywhere.
"Why'd Ombre keep all these here?" grumbled Genie as she picked up all the bottle that Breezy had just knocked over.
"I thought someone else vanished," says Poppy, breathing heavily.
"Yeah.. er.. right," says JJ, "Anyway.. so I vanished, you know, like that.."

more?? alien
OH SO EVERYONE FORGETS WHO JUST VANISHED. O_O Sad pillow raccoon
Excuse me, but Jelly was sobbing. o_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 5 Empty Re: MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:48 pm

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I WANNA FEEL NOTICED :'( Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Sobbing raccoon Sobbing raccoon Sobbing raccoon Cry dance Cry dance Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:51 pm

ChrissyThePoney wrote:I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I WANNA FEEL NOTICED :'( Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Sobbing raccoon Sobbing raccoon Sobbing raccoon Cry dance Cry dance Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon
excuse me, again, Jelly was sobbing. O_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:
ChrissyThePoney wrote:I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I WANNA FEEL NOTICED :'( Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Cry dance Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Smash bottle raccoon Sobbing raccoon Sobbing raccoon Sobbing raccoon Cry dance Cry dance Crying raccoon Crying raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Sad pillow raccoon
(Dont mean to sound dramaqueeny) THATS ONE PERSON. O_O AND NO ONE TALKED ABOUT ME LIKE THE OTHER PEOPLE! D:<

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:55 pm

"Yeah.." says JJ, then hesitated on what to say next.
"What happened next, Mary Ann?" Jordan asks.
"They brainwashed someone."
"Who?"
"I hadn't seen her in awhile, I completely forgot who she was. But when they said her name, I remembered."
Jelly stood up.
"Chrissy?" she asked, tears pouring down her face like a thunderstorm.
"No.." says JJ.
"Then who was it, Target?" asks Poppy.
"She liked Harry Potter too, like Genie," JJ jerked her head towards Genie. Genie was astionished. (i spell wrong sometimes srry, my comp has spell-check and yea o_O.. i use it when im writing stories) JJ had not acknowledged her at all until that point.
"WHO!!??" says Chan.
"After her, another person," says JJ, ignoring all the questions of "who".
"And who was that?" Breezy asks snappishly.
"Who were they both?" asked Athena and Madison and Bella.
"Emily88, and Pie, that hacker."

More O_o...??
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:56 pm

ChrissyThePoney wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
(Dont mean to sound dramaqueeny) THATS ONE PERSON. O_O AND NO ONE TALKED ABOUT ME LIKE THE OTHER PEOPLE! D:<
thts cuz they were angry SM left o_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:57 pm

MORE!! AND PLEASE DO IT QUICK! D; Big eyes raccoon

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:
ChrissyThePoney wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
thts cuz they were angry SM left o_O
I WANT THEM TO LIKE ME!!!!! Sad pillow raccoon

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawr. Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:02 pm

o__o
More.

Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:03 pm

"I almost forgot about them," says Sugarlil. Everyone jumped in fright - they had not realized she was there. They had not realized Pun was there either.
"I FORGOT ABOUT YOU TWO :OO" exclaims Poppy and Erica, and they embrace their long-time friends.
"ANYWAY!" says JJ loudly, "EMILY EIGHT EIGHT AND PIE, THE HACKER!"
"..The hacker?" repeated Pun.
"The hacker," replied JJ.
"What did she look like?" asks Sugarlil, who had prayed Erica off her.
"She had this white wig on, and she was wearing this flowerly dress, and so was Emily, she was wearing the same."
"And what did they do?" asks Breezy.
"They're doing this to Chrissy RIGHT NOWW!!!!! Furious raccoon" wailed Jelly.
"They insulted me," replied JJ, "Then.. suddenly.. everything went cold... and everything felt hopeless.."
"Like dementors?" asked Genie.
"Exactly," says JJ, "But it was Pie who was causing it. SHe suddenly had snakes for her hair, she looked like Mesuda."
Alek and Jelly looked at each other, to afraid to say anything.

..more?? O_e Shooting baby
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:04 pm

MOAR. Big eyes raccoon
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:04 pm

Fisshhyyy wrote:o__o
More.
ON MAY 5TH 2032 I WILL TAKE YOU & ERICA TO MY HOUSE AND PLAY JUST DANCE WITH YOU.
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

http://moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:06 pm

MOREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! PLEASE MAKE IT QUICK I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked affraid :crying: Crying raccoon

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawr. Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Poppy o_o wrote:
More.
ON MAY 5TH 2032 I WILL TAKE YOU & ERICA TO MY HOUSE AND PLAY JUST DANCE WITH YOU.
But I though on May 8th 2032 we're all gonna meet at the Washington Monument o_l

Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:08 pm

ERMERGERD. GENIE THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. IM NOT KIDDING. WHEN YOU FINISH IT CHANGE IT UP A LITTLE SO IT MAKES SENCE TO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T FORUMERS OR MSPERS AND GET IT PUBLISHED. DO IT DO IT DO IT. Very Happy
MOREEE
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Fisshhyyy wrote:
Poppy o_o wrote:
More.
But I though on May 8th 2032 we're all gonna meet at the Washington Monument o_l
O_O NO, ITS MAY 5TH O3O I HAVE A NOTE I WROTE THE DAY WE MADE THAT PLAN THAT I IS HOLDING O.O
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm

"That reminds me of Percy Jackson," says Quick.
"SHUT UP!!" yelled Alek at her, then turned to JJ. "Go on, babysitter."
"Oh, Target!" Poppy shrieks, hugging JJ. It took a couple of minutes to calm her down. Then JJ continued.
"Then -"
Then they were a BANG. A huge bang. Short flew across the air, away from the wheel, and slid down the wall of the van, unconcucious. Blue gasped as the van spun in the air, out of control - it seemed like a huge, decocrated hamster-wheel. The forumers were screaming again, with fright, not knowing what to do, and wishing they were back on their plane -

Suddenly, Genie felt herself on grass, and others picking themselves up behind them as she received a huge blow in the head, which knocked her out like Short had been.

moreee?? o...o cyclops
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Poppy o_o wrote:ERMERGERD. GENIE THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. IM NOT KIDDING. WHEN YOU FINISH IT CHANGE IT UP A LITTLE SO IT MAKES SENCE TO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T FORUMERS OR MSPERS AND GET IT PUBLISHED. DO IT DO IT DO IT. Very Happy
MOREEE
in my published story, the forumers are in a land which dictator Bitchchkin rules, and the two main charcters (a lightning man - Asher, and a Katniss-ish girl, Pyrite) help the forumers lead the rebellion so they can live in a peace land. thts how my published story goes o_o
im writing this for fun >;D O_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawr. Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Poppy o_o wrote:
Fisshhyyy wrote:
Poppy o_o wrote:
More.
O_O NO, ITS MAY 5TH O3O I HAVE A NOTE I WROTE THE DAY WE MADE THAT PLAN THAT I IS HOLDING O.O
Oh. o_o

Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:11 pm

:OOOOOOOOO MOREEEEEE
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Moreeeeee. Sad pillow raccoon

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:
Poppy o_o wrote:ERMERGERD. GENIE THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. IM NOT KIDDING. WHEN YOU FINISH IT CHANGE IT UP A LITTLE SO IT MAKES SENCE TO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T FORUMERS OR MSPERS AND GET IT PUBLISHED. DO IT DO IT DO IT. Very Happy
MOREEE
in my published story, the forumers are in a land which dictator Bitchchkin rules, and the two main charcters (a lightning man - Asher, and a Katniss-ish girl, Pyrite) help the forumers lead the rebellion so they can live in a peace land. thts how my published story goes o_o
im writing this for fun >;D O_O
MAKE THIS BE THE SEQUEL XD
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin34543 Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:18 pm

More o_o. I hope I have tape over my mouth cause there would be words flying. Not so pretty words o_o. Run away raccoon
Erin34543
Erin34543

Location : THe real question right now is why the fuck are you looking at this e_e

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason. Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:20 pm

I'm far to lazy to read the whole beginning, so can someone tell me in a short sentence what happened so far? And tell me if i'm in it? o-o
Mason.
Mason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Pem and Breezy screamed and ran around in circles to find themselves running into Jtagg and Poppy. Poppy pushed Pem off her rudely; Jtagg kicked Breezy off her.
"What do we do?" asks Awesome, another unexpected forumer that was there.
"Find Fishy.." says Alek.
"Find CHRISSY!!!" Jelly screams.
"What do we do about Genie and Short?" asks Sugarlil, tapping each of their heads with her toe.
"Poor Genie," whispers Blue, "Got hit in the head with the van's wheel -"
"Do you think she's dead?" asked Athena.
"We must hope not," says Sav, once again another unexpected forumer.
"And SHort to, what happened to him?" squealed Erica, crying hysterically.
"Erica - Erica - calm down -" says Chan.
"YOU!" shouted Erica, turning on Chan, "YOU WERE MEAN TO SHORT, YOU CAUSED HIM TO MESS UP!"
"No - no! No, I didnt!" Chan says. She looked miserable and confused.
"Don't lie!" hissed Erica.
"Erica - NO!" yelled Alek as he restrained Erica from fighting Chan.
"I loved you!" Erica cried. "Only to find you hurting Short!"
"No, No, I - I - didn't mean to -!"
"DONT LIE!" Erica shrieked, "GENIE APPOINTED ME LEGILIMENS, A MIND READER, SO I KNOW, ALWAYS, I KNOW!!"
"DAMN STOP!" shouted Rohkea, ANOTHER new forumer in their mist.
"YOU CAN'T READ MY MIND!" yelled Chan, now defending herself.
Then CRACK.
BOTH Erica and Chan vanished.

more? O_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next