Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

+14
Erin34543
Rawr.
TeamBreezy101
THISISSPARTA
Admin BlueBackUp
ChrissyThePoney
osnapitzmadison
Crowley
Magic Gummybear
Artemis Fowl
Phoebe Dawson
idiot
Poppy o_o
Genie!<3
18 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 10 Empty Re: MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

Post  Artemis Fowl Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:21 pm

MORE
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 10 Empty Re: MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

Post  Genie!<3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:28 pm

"We don't have to take this, we can end it all," sings Jelly under her breath.
"What song is that?" says Erica, her spirits lifted by the company of their two dead friends.
"It's called Bully, by Shinedown," says Jelly.
"That's obvious Jelly'd listen to that," says Fergie.
"Yeah, I agree, Fergie," says Jordan.
"I wonder what happend to that Titanic ship thingy?" asked Erica.
"Most likely drowned," said Loli-the-ghost, "Those idiots probably didn't realize you guys left and shot themselves."
Everyone laughed at Loli's humor.
"We missed you, Loli," says Alek in a small voice.
"It's life, isn't it?" asks Loli, "Everyone dies. I just had to go early."
"You didn't HAVE to," Pem says.
"Wait.. who're you?" Loli asks Pem.
"I forgot," says Alek, "Pem got popular after Loli died, I think."
"Yeah, she did," says Poppy.
Erica was still muttering about Nicki Minaj causing this chaos, and Pem kept saying "b.o.t.d.f" over and over again. It was obvious everyone was nervous. Then, another pearly white figure rose from the ground as though rising from the inside of the Earth....
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:31 pm

MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE.MORE.
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyJellyDays Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:32 pm

TITANIC! Falling in love racc
HappyJellyDays
HappyJellyDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:33 pm

HappyJellyDays wrote:TITANIC! Falling in love racc
Very Happy
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:40 pm

The ghost of SM (O____O...sorry guys.. this isnt real btw o_e... btw i think my story wuld be a suspense story o3o) was floating above them a bit and flew beside Chan's side.
"SM??" said Fergie in a croaky voice. Then she drew her finger across her throat, then shook her head. SM nodded.
"How??" asked Erica, who sounded close to tears now. "I thought you would still be alive!"
"You didn't think I survived falling out a van going very fast did you?" SM sounded amused.
"This is Chrissy's fault," snarled Erica.
"DONT BLAME HER!" yelled Jelly.
"Mind you don't tell Short," said SM, "He won't take the news well."
"But what would he say to you being gone? Happy dandy?" grumbled Breezy.
"Yeah, SM, you gotta tell him!" says Quick.
"ME? Tell Short?" SM laughs. "How can I?"
"You can talk to us," says Pem fiercely.
"Well yeah," says SM, "But I don't know where Short is anymore than you do."
"Then where are you, Loli, and Chan leading us?" asks Quick.
"You'll see," says SM.
"Tell us," says Genie, "Ive had enough suspense."
"How can we tell if we don't know ourselves? We're just leading the way."
Genie smacked herself on the forehead and they walked on.

o__e more??
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:46 pm

SM Died too? O_O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:52 pm

FergieDropsBeats wrote:SM Died too? O_O
He landed SPLAT on the ground when he jumped from the van so yea O_O he was flat like a pancake o_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyJellyDays Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:10 pm

MUUUUREEE Star eyes raccoon
HappyJellyDays
HappyJellyDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 pm

(this is gon be SOOOOOOOOOOO short but the next part will be interesting)
There was another door ahead.
"Another one?" groaned Erica.
"I got it," says Genie, "Cover your faces."
The forumers covered their faces as Genie once more blew up the door. There was this huge place ahead. It was different from the rest of the place. Its walls where made of diamonds. There was a huge throne, at least four hundred feet high...

...O_O more?
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:18 pm

I'm gonna go back and read everything later. O_O

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:20 pm

Rachel VonVanity wrote:I'm gonna go back and read everything later. O_O
Okay then.
O________O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyJellyDays Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:23 pm

MUHHREE Run raccoon

IS DERE GUNA BE MUHRE TITANIC? Heart raccoon
HappyJellyDays
HappyJellyDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawr. Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:24 pm

Awww Loli Sad
And more o-o

Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:34 pm

"Bitchchkin's THRONE??" squealed Poppy.
Surprisingly, nobody was here.
"Anybody here???" asks Fergie. No answer.
"FISHY!!" shouted Alek loudly.
"I hear something!" says Breezy.
"Heard what?" says Quick.
"What?" Athena asked Breezy.
"Like a cry, like someone answered Alek!"
Alek had great effect on these words.
"FISSHHHHYY!" yells Alek.
"CHRISSYYYYYYYYYY!" shouted Jelly, "WHERE ARE YOU?"
"I hope they aren't ghosts!" says Erica, "This was all supposed to be a forumer TRIP! And guess what? TWO FORUMERS DIED!!!"
"Erica, it's nothing -" muttered Chan awkwardly.
"IT'S EVERYTHING!" shouted Erica.
"Erica -!" Fergie said warningly.
"COME OUT YOU SLUT BITCHCHKIN, I WANT TO FIGHT YOU MYSELF! AND NICKI MINAJ! COME OUT!!"
And to the forumers' surprise, a girl who looked EXACTLY like the demon of msp and Nicki Minaj (O____________O i put tht to excite Erica) came out of nowhere.
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyJellyDays Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:39 pm

MUUHREE

ADD MORE TITANIC Sad pillow raccoon Crying raccoon
HappyJellyDays
HappyJellyDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:41 pm

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  _EricaWoodentoaster Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:44 pm

YESSSSSS! NICKI MINAJ HAS SHOWN HERSELF. YESSS (:<
Rage LET ME KILL HER! LET ME RIDE AWAY ON A HORSE THAT HAS HER TIED TO IT. AND THEN && THEN AND THENNNNNN.... WE'LL CUT HER OPEN AND HAVE HER DISEMBOWELED. Very Happy
_EricaWoodentoaster
_EricaWoodentoaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:54 pm

"ERICA!" yelled Fergie, and the forumers ran backwards, and at the same time, the ghosts vanished, going back underground.
"NO!" yelled Erica, and she dropped to the floor and started trying to rip out pieces of Earth, as though to find the ghosts hiding there. Fergie drags her away, and at the same time, Bitchchkin's slave came on either side of the forumers.
"Hold my hand," whispers Genie to Jelly, "Then tell Poppy to hold yours, then tell her to tell the person next to hold someones hand and then it goes on."
Jelly did as they were bidden; soon, all the forumers were holding hands, Erica trying to break free from Fergie's grip, and Genie flew into the sky.
"How can you do that?" asked Jelly, impressed, as Genie said the jinx that blows up the celining.
"I'm a Genie, don't forget that," Genie says. They get away from their enemies, and Genie says without concucious thought, at the castle, "RELASHIO!"
"Genie, Genie, what are you doing?" cried Poppy.
"You'll see!" says Genie, "Er.. erm.. Accio.. Fishy!"
Fishy comes, flying like a bullet through the air and smacked Genie hard in the face.
"OUCH!" Genie yells, eyes watering in pain as Fishy fell and Alek held out a hand to pull her up.
"Uhh.. Accio.. uhhhh... Short! And Chrissy to I suppose..! Accio JJ.. and Erin!"
They both come flying like birds, amazed and shocked, and probably believing it was they themselves who were flying, and Erica hugged Short while pointing at the crowd of Bitchchkin's supporters, "I KNEWWWW ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! I KNEWWW NICKI MINAJ HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!", and Jelly embraced Chrissy, Genie head back to the sinking Titanic ship.
"TITANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCC!! :inlove:" cried Jelly.
Genie lands on the sinking ship, as so all the forumers, shaking from the night's cold air.
"I wonder whether this can blow out a huge land mass," says Genie.
"What are you going to do?" screamed Fergie.
"Yeah, what?" said Eureka and Pem together; they had bizzarely found their BOTDF shirt and 'I Love Mark Foster' shirts and were hugging them tight again.
"AVADA KEDVRA!" yelled Genie, pointed the replica wand at the huge mass of supporters of Bitchchkin.
The spell seemed to hit everyone on that island.
"Wow," says Alek.
"Brilliant," says Breezy once again.
"GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE NICKI MINAJ!" yelled Erica.
They flew, and Genie sped up a bit, thinking it a long time to where she was heading, but so happens it wasn't. New York City's lights still gleamed brightly, and they touched down on firm ground.
They went to the airport, and checked the times. It said the next flight back to their homes would not be until the next following week. Grinning broadly, they all went to the hotel they were assigned to go to.

THE END MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 10 1724407984

Last edited by Genie!<3 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to say "erin" O_O)
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyJellyDays Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:58 pm

MY LAST WORDS IN THE STORY WERE: TITANIC! Falling in love racc

HappyJellyDays
HappyJellyDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:59 pm

HappyJellyDays wrote:MY LAST WORDS IN THE STORY WERE: TITANIC! Falling in love racc

XD
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  _EricaWoodentoaster Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:00 pm

NO NO NO. MAKE A PART WHERE I TIE UP SHORT AND SM AND KEEP THEM IN MY CLOSET AND THEN GET MY REVENGE ON NICKI MINAJ. DDDX
_EricaWoodentoaster
_EricaWoodentoaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:01 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Especially the part where you said,"I'm a Genie,don't forget that". XDD MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 10 Tumblr_ltw82fIrXi1qafrh6
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:08 pm

FergieDropsBeats wrote:YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Especially the part where you said,"I'm a Genie,don't forget that". XDD MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 10 Tumblr_ltw82fIrXi1qafrh6
Thank you >;D
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:24 pm

O_e
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next