Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOUSE OF ANUBIS COMES BACK ON TONIGHT!

4 posters

Go down

HOUSE OF ANUBIS COMES BACK ON TONIGHT! Empty HOUSE OF ANUBIS COMES BACK ON TONIGHT!

Post  Caitlin O_O Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:15 pm

HOUSE OF ANUBIS COMES BACK ON TONIGHT! Tumblr_mftg6ePyqt1rcqnnxo1_500
HOUSE OF ANUBIS COMES BACK ON TONIGHT! Tumblr_mahqluG8PV1raqw9uo1_250
I LOVE IT SOO FUCKING MUCH O_O
Caitlin O_O
Caitlin O_O

Back to top Go down

HOUSE OF ANUBIS COMES BACK ON TONIGHT! Empty Re: HOUSE OF ANUBIS COMES BACK ON TONIGHT!

Post  Short Movies " Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:16 pm

WOO *HIGH FIVES* Falling in love racc Falling in love racc Falling in love racc Falling in love racc Falling in love racc
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

HOUSE OF ANUBIS COMES BACK ON TONIGHT! Empty Re: HOUSE OF ANUBIS COMES BACK ON TONIGHT!

Post  Caitlin O_O Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:18 pm

Hawkeye o___o wrote:WOO *HIGH FIVES* Falling in love racc Falling in love racc Falling in love racc Falling in love racc Falling in love racc
I'm sad they kicked Nina off though. I hope Eddie and Patricia are still a couple XD. Me and my best friend were fangirling over it today
Caitlin O_O
Caitlin O_O

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:19 pm

tonight? YEAH! O_O
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin O_O Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Thor wrote:tonight? YEAH! O_O
SIBUNA Rage
Caitlin O_O
Caitlin O_O

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:20 pm

caity0877 wrote:
Hawkeye o___o wrote:WOO *HIGH FIVES* Falling in love racc Falling in love racc Falling in love racc Falling in love racc Falling in love racc
I'm sad they kicked Nina off though. I hope Eddie and Patricia are still a couple XD. Me and my best friend were fangirling over it today
They didn't kick Nina off. Nina left o_o And I also like Mara and Jerome :inlove: I'm happy now that Eddie is now an important role in the show! HOUSE OF ANUBIS COMES BACK ON TONIGHT! 364988687
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin O_O Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Hawkeye o___o wrote:
caity0877 wrote:
They didn't kick Nina off. Nina left o_o And I also like Mara and Jerome :inlove: I'm happy now that Eddie is now an important role in the show! HOUSE OF ANUBIS COMES BACK ON TONIGHT! 364988687
I was glad when Mick got written off I was like YEEEEES! And I love Eddie O_O He's like amazing and I am in love with Fabian O_e
Caitlin O_O
Caitlin O_O

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:26 pm

caity0877 wrote:
Hawkeye o___o wrote:
caity0877 wrote:
I was glad when Mick got written off I was like YEEEEES! And I love Eddie O_O He's like amazing and I am in love with Fabian O_e
I'm confused about who's now going to play Amber because I saw a different girl in the commercial, but in another commercial it showed Ana o_o
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin O_O Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Hawkeye o___o wrote:
caity0877 wrote:
Hawkeye o___o wrote:
caity0877 wrote:
I'm confused about who's now going to play Amber because I saw a different girl in the commercial, but in another commercial it showed Ana o_o
No that was Willow a new girl and then KT comes who is like Nina O_O But I don't want Patricia and Eddie to break up they're the best couple EVER.... I'm an addict
Caitlin O_O
Caitlin O_O

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Hawkeye o___o wrote:
caity0877 wrote:
Hawkeye o___o wrote:
caity0877 wrote:
IKR
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:29 pm

What? O____O

I have no clue what you guys are talking about. O_O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin O_O Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Steve Rogers wrote:What? O____O

I have no clue what you guys are talking about. O_O
It's a show I'm way too obsessed over O_O. If you start watching it now you'd have no fucking clue what's going on. You must start from season 1. *Rocks in corner*
Caitlin O_O
Caitlin O_O

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:32 pm

caity0877 wrote:
Hawkeye o___o wrote:
caity0877 wrote:
Hawkeye o___o wrote:
caity0877 wrote:
No that was Willow a new girl and then KT comes who is like Nina O_O But I don't want Patricia and Eddie to break up they're the best couple EVER.... I'm an addict
But there are so many new girls! o_o
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin O_O Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Hawkeye o___o wrote:
caity0877 wrote:
Hawkeye o___o wrote:
caity0877 wrote:
Hawkeye o___o wrote:
caity0877 wrote:
I know I was like "What the fuck?" When I saw the commercial.
Caitlin O_O
Caitlin O_O

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:36 pm

caity0877 wrote:
Hawkeye o___o wrote:
caity0877 wrote:
Hawkeye o___o wrote:
caity0877 wrote:
Hawkeye o___o wrote:
caity0877 wrote:
I know I was like "What the fuck?" When I saw the commercial.
Yeah. I'm scared of Victor for some reason XD
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down