Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forumer Story……^.^

+22
Aoi Minobe
Crowley
Gothy o_o
khfangirl
Rawr.
osnapitzmadison
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
TeamBreezy101
Genie!<3
Erin34543
_EricaWoodentoaster
yo
Phoebe Dawson
THISISSPARTA
Poppy o_o
jakeisheretoslapyou
AllyCat713
idiot
Caitlin O_O
Short Movies "
Mr. Pond
Artemis Fowl
26 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Forumer Story……^.^ - Page 35 Empty Re: Forumer Story……^.^

Post  _EricaWoodentoaster Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:11 am

FergieDropsBeats wrote:
_EricaWoodentoaster wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:
_EricaWoodentoaster wrote:MORE. Very Happy
MAKE A PART WHERE I TIE SHORT AND SM UP AND KEEP THEM IN MY CLOSET. Very Happy
YEAH, I LIKE THAT. Very Happy
Uhh No.O_____O

SM finally lets you dance with him but since its like a borthday thing I dance with Short but then you follow me around until SOMEONE announces that the Birthday Children have arrived and then A WHOLE lot of things happen and O__O *-* It will be so intense....... Yes raccoon
Uhh YES. D:<
AND YAYYY Very Happy WAIT WHAAAAAT!? O: YOU DO LIKE SHORT!
Forumer Story……^.^ - Page 35 Tumblr_makt6yWRSC1qcp4ue
YOU DO LIKE BOTH OF THEM! I WAS RIIIIGHT. Very Happy
NO.I.DON'T!
GODD WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT!?!?!? Furious raccoon Furious raccoon Furious raccoon Furious raccoon Furious raccoon Furious raccoon Scream raccoon Scream raccoon Scream raccoon Scream raccoon Fire raccoon Fire raccoon Fire raccoon I Don't Like them Like that so get that out of your heads Fire raccoon
Yeah, yeah you do. I love you
_EricaWoodentoaster
_EricaWoodentoaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin34543 Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:18 am

Mooorrrreeee Heart raccoon
Erin34543
Erin34543

Location : THe real question right now is why the fuck are you looking at this e_e

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:51 pm

Now let my.....imagination....take over for these next parts Twisted Evil

Fergie's Point of View:

I all remember is the lights going out. Then someonr dragging me away,I tried to kick and scream but it was like there was tons of huge guys. Its so cold right now,so cold. I go to open my eyes but its pirecing my head. Soon I realize that I'm laying down on this smooth and curved surface. I go to stand up and I fall back down dizziness and from where I'm standing. For what feels like forever I open my eyes,slowly this time. Looking around I start to laugh,I'm in a glass bubble. As I slowly stand up and turn around my laugh turns to a giggle,I have to be dreaming. I try to remember what lead up to this,nothing is addding up. Out of the cornor of my eye I see someone in a bubble too,I turn around to see. Its Short. Hes awake but hes still on the floor. I try to beat on the glass to get his,or anyone's,attention.
The bubble is almost sound proof,no matter how hard or loud I shout no one hears. Great,juuust great. I slide down the wall of the bubble and just sit there. After awhile Short sits up and I wave,he looks around and has a confused look on his face. I mouth to him,"Glass. Bubble." He just nods and sits there. Soon a speaker overhead crackles to life,"I see both of you are awake. Neither of you show signs of sickness so let us begin." She said with a happy laugh. It takes about a couple of minutes before the lights dim and the lady comes out. I have to say,I'm shocked. It was the lady,well Pum p's mom with her right beside her. "I guess you're wondering 'Why am I here?' or 'What do they want?' well the answer to that is simple. We want to help you.",the lady says with a smirk. I roll my eyes,I wonder which side Pum p got her human side because her mom seems monster enough. "Help you with what, you might say. Once my daughter here fought with most of you. I realized,why haven't I noticed this before. So I pulled up your files,",she pulls them out from behind her the continued,"I seen your pictures before,you looked so familiar. Then it hit me,I knew your parents." What,how could she,but my thoughts were cut off when she spoke again. "We went to school together,your parents and I. This wasn't any school you might think of,it was a....lets say Special School for Enhancement in Development.",she spokr of it like it was a stain on a rug. The files were in her hand one moment the then next they were in our dome things. I just stared gaping,but I closed my mouth and reached out for the documents. Insidfe was almost werid,somethings glowed almost as if magic were on it.

My Imagination is werid as you can see. O_O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Moooooreasdfghjkl Sobbing raccoon

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:42 pm

Erica's Point of View:

Oh Hell No! If Fergie is anywhere near Short I will ter her lim from lim. I started to walk from door from door banging on them and screaming,"FERGIE IF YOU'RE IN THERE I WILL KILL YOU!" Genie and Blue had to pull me back and lead me to a table. How did they just vanish?! "Erica what if its nothing. We are at a ball for Pum p what if she lead them somewhere?",Alek tried to calm me down but I won't buy it. SM is in the back just standing there with his arms crossed. Genie gave me a look that stated,Calm Down before I hold You Underwater. While I was having my mental breakdown everyone else there just continued like nothing happened.

MEANWHILE IN WHEREVER THEY MAY BE O__O :
Short's Point of View:

As I read the file nothing made sence. It talked about Angels and Gifts,but after that everything seemed like a different language. I looked up at Pum p's mom with a confised look. Even though she couldn't hear me,I started talking asking her questions. "I see you're confused about your...history.",she said in a cold voice. "Have you ever heard of the battle between the Angels? Ofcourse not since your Parents thought you would be safe!",she snapped. "Well cutting to the chase,on your 16th birthday many of you on the same bloodline have been traced to be connected to these certain people.",she said with a matter of fact tone. This sounded like my science teacher talking about blood and my history teacher talking about ancestors. I listened anyway,I cut a glance at Fergie and it looked as if she was talking to heref under her breath. "And Yes,the others will have these gifts too but their time has yet to come. Your age has come to my attention very quick speaking since we were both in the same area,",she stopped to catch her breath and look at our faces,"don't act like you don't know,your cousin has the gift of CharmSpeak.",she looked in my direction when she said it. "And you,",she looked at Fergie,"have the ability to communicate beyond the grave,such as Necromancing." This lady was crazy,no wonder where Pum p got it from. We need to get out of here fast and call the cops. "Ahh planning an escape are we? I am just telling you knowledge. Like you,you have to ability to travel,well to say so teleportation.",after that I blacked out again.
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawr. Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Moorrrreeeee
Japanese cat

Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm

O_e No One?
Besides Fishy
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:17 pm

MOREEEEE

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  _EricaWoodentoaster Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:25 pm

THAT'S SO ME. O_O
EXCEPT I WOULD JUST HAVE A HORSE DRAG YOU ACROSS THE GROUND TO THE EXECUTION PLACE AND THEN HAVE YOU CUT OPEN AND DISEMBOWELED Very Happy
_EricaWoodentoaster
_EricaWoodentoaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:41 pm

Fishy's Point of View:

I really don't know what happened. While Erica was having her breakdown Alek,Genie,Athena,and Rory went to go look around. Pem,Josh,Erin,and SM went to go ask some people if they heard or fely anything. I,of course got stuck trying to calm down Erica,who was now only crying. Genie came back and said there was nothing,no tracks,no anything it was like they got lifted up and out. After awhile Rory didn't return so I went to go look for him but when I found him he had his ear up to a door. "What are you doing?",I asked with a twisted look. He sighed and looked in my direction,"I'm trying to hear anything." Genie came rushing towards us,"I know this sounds stupid but I really don't give a damn on what you think. Something like pulled me to the door,ya know. Its like magic." I tilted my head sideways and supressed a smile,"Really Genie. Why don''t you try and do a spell." She bends down lifts up a cornor of her dress and strapped to her leg is a wand. She smirks then point to wand at the door,quietly and calmly she says,"Reducto." When that doesn't work she sighs but a second later a spark flys from the fake wand and explodes the door. She starts jumpping up and down doing what looks like is a happy dance. I walk back to the table with a pokerface on and just gesture for everyone to follow me. Which everyone did. When we got to the door everyone just started at the ash covered frame and looked to the happy Genie. Holy Crap,I don't know but it looked like Genie was some type of witch. We all just walked through the door quickly and started down the long hallway. After about a half a hour of walking we come to a stop. SM puts his ear up to a door then turns around,"Seems like someone is talking." Erica,of all people, charges through the door and behind her everyone gasps. Fergie and Short are just standing there in a glass dome,they're reading something in their laps. "SHORT!!",Erica goes running up to his dome thing and from inside the dome it looks like he rolled his eyes. It looked like they were the only two in the room,just sitting there. I run up to Fergie's bubble and start banging on it. She just shakes her head and taps on the glass its self. I think that means it doesn't brake. From the cornor of my eye I see a spark of light,then next thing I know the light hits me and I fall to the floor.

More? O_O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  _EricaWoodentoaster Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:45 pm

MOAAAAAR DX
_EricaWoodentoaster
_EricaWoodentoaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:03 pm

O__________O More?
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawr. Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:05 pm

FergieDropsBeats wrote:O__________O More?
YES MORE Strange raccoon o___o

Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:41 pm

Alek's Point of View:

Once I saw Fishy get hit I ran towards her body. She wasn't moving so I checked her pulse,she's breathing. I look up and Fergie is looking straight down on us with a shocked look. Anime is running towards us but she gets zapped too. The next thing I know I get zapped too but I actually stay up,nothing even hit me. I turn around and I gasp,its like a protective shield is around us. Hovering protectively over Fishy I make sure she doesn't get hurt,I don't even care about the shield. Once the zapping stopped the shield thing collapsed,raining sparkles on me and Fishy. She finally came back to being consciousness,she looked at me while her eyes were big and wide. I was so tempted to kiss her but something stopped me and I just sat on my knees. Standing in front of everyone was the lady who made the annooucement when we first arrived,I'm guessing she was Slutchkin's mom. "Well done. I see you,Alek,have created a force field. I even say well done speaking since you're not even 16 yet. An early bloom I guess.",I look at her as if she has gone crazy. Someone threw another lightning bolt thing at Fishy and the shield thing came right back up. "I see your gift acts up when danger comes to the girl.",she says as she points at Fishy. "Well now that everyone is already here I'd like to introduce myself formally. I am Mrs. Cassenoff. And I have been chosen to help every one of you.",she says as she walks across the room to a switch and the lights flicker on. Plus the dome glass things shatter,its like a million crystals rained down on us. But they seemed to vanish once they contacted with our skin. I took a look around the room and it looked like a training center thing. Pum p was standing there one minute then the next she,vanished. "You may be wondering what happened to her. Well first of all she was never here,only a simple holograph. Second her and her scoundrel friends were never in flordia in the first place. They were only created to see how well you responded to them,and to see how well your fighting skills were",on the last part she cuts Chan an unpleasent look. I look around to see if anyone else was freaked just like me but everyone just stood there,well besides Erica since she was clinging on to a very angry Short. "You all have......Gifts. And I may add special gifts to benefit yourself and others. With that said she turns around,closes a door,and all at once,all of our phones start ringing.
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawr. Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:58 pm

*-* Can my gift be the power to summon Josh Hutcherson o_o
And more. More now. Dancing cat

Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 pm

Fisshhyyy wrote:*-* Can my gift be the power to summon Josh Hutcherson o_o
Actually you shapeshift O___O

You can shapeshift into any animal or person.
And you can make OTHER people turn into a person or an animal......O_O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawr. Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:38 pm

FergieDropsBeats wrote:

O: So I can finally peruse my dreams to become a kitten Big eyes raccoon
And I can turn someone into Josh Hutcherson AHHHH ASDFGHJKL Falling in love racc

Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Post  THISISSPARTA Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:43 pm

FergieDropsBeats wrote:

I WANT FISHY TO SHAPE SHIFT ME INTO A FUCKING FOX. Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage SHAPE SHIFT ME!!!! DO IT!!!!!! OHMYGOSH!!!! (BTW, WHAT'S MY POWER? O__O)
THISISSPARTA
THISISSPARTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:46 pm

THISISSHORT wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:

I WANT FISHY TO SHAPE SHIFT ME INTO A FUCKING FOX. Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage SHAPE SHIFT ME!!!! DO IT!!!!!! OHMYGOSH!!!! (BTW, WHAT'S MY POWER? O__O)
Your Power.....O_O Is..........Regeneration.......You Heal Yourself and Others........P.S. If you heal too many people at once you let off a.........Healing Explosion ~(O.O)~
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  THISISSPARTA Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:49 pm

FergieDropsBeats wrote:
THISISSHORT wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:

Your Power.....O_O Is..........Regeneration.......You Heal Yourself and Others........P.S. If you heal too many people at once you let off a.........Healing Explosion ~(O.O)~
THAT'S WEIRD, I USUALLY ONLY HURT PEOPLE. O__O
THISISSPARTA
THISISSPARTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:51 pm

THISISSHORT wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:
THISISSHORT wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:

O________O Genie's Powers were going to be destruction but I changed it to her being a BlackMagicWitch Twisted Evil
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  THISISSPARTA Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:54 pm

FergieDropsBeats wrote:
THISISSHORT wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:
THISISSHORT wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:

O________O Genie's Powers were going to be destruction but I changed it to her being a BlackMagicWitch Twisted Evil
AMAZING. O__O
THISISSPARTA
THISISSPARTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:20 pm

What did I miss? o__o
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:48 pm