Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forumer Story……^.^

+22
Aoi Minobe
Crowley
Gothy o_o
khfangirl
Rawr.
osnapitzmadison
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
TeamBreezy101
Genie!<3
Erin34543
_EricaWoodentoaster
yo
Phoebe Dawson
THISISSPARTA
Poppy o_o
jakeisheretoslapyou
AllyCat713
idiot
Caitlin O_O
Short Movies "
Mr. Pond
Artemis Fowl
26 posters

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Forumer Story……^.^ - Page 4 Empty Re: Forumer Story……^.^

Post  jakeisheretoslapyou Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:38 am

FergieDropsBeats wrote:
Stormageddon wrote:More. o_o
You Guys Are Like Little Fat Kids demanding Cake…… O_O

But I'll Write More Razz
ok ^.^
jakeisheretoslapyou
jakeisheretoslapyou

Location : in a van waiting for children to come to the van so i can kill them >:D

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AllyCat713 Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:45 am

Can I be in it? O__O
AllyCat713
AllyCat713

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:52 am

As You know Blue isn't Always on time So Of Course She Came Late.
Erin Wraps her Arms around Blue and Squeals,"Blue!!" Blue Laughs and Walks into the House and Takes a Look Around."So This is The place All of you have been Hiding." Chan and Athena spin around and Smile when they See Blue.Genie walks in Looking Down at her Book,"If you Guys Don't Shut Up I'll--" She looks Up and Sees Blue.She just Smirks and Turns to go back outside."Where is Everyone?"Blue asks while she Heads towards the Fridge.Chan Speaks Up first,"Short,SM,Soft,Fergie,Poppy,and Alek went to the Beach awhile Ago." "Then Erica is Upstairs.I think shes Sick." Blue just Nods and Continues to Look for Food.

MeanWhile at The Beach……

The sky is Beginning to Turn an Orangeish Color.Fergie,Pem,SM,and Short got out of the Water to Soak In some Heat Before They Leave.Pem Begins to Talk about How She could Win in a Fight Between Her and SM.Everyone Laughs as they Sit down on their Towls.
Alek and Fishy Continue to Walk on the Shoreline just Feeling eachothers Presence.Finally Alek broke the Silence."So Um,I'm Glad you Actually Came." Fishy Just Nudges Alek and Laughs,"It took Awhile As I begged.They finally Gave it.But Pem Asked for a Ride so My mom just said Yeah." They walked a couple More Steps in Silence.Alek goes through All of the Things He could Say but Before He could Soft jogs up and says we're leaving.Alek just Rolls His Eyes and Walks away.Fishy and Soft talk along the Way back to The House.
Pem is Still on the Topic on how She could Win a Fight with SM.Fergie,Short,and Poppy Race to see Who could Make it to The House Fastest.Short gave In Quick but still Jogged the rest of the Way.....

Oh and By the Way……This is Taking Place is the Future so People are 14,15,16 years Old... >:3
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:54 am

FergieDropsBeats wrote:As You know Blue isn't Always on time So Of Course She Came Late.
Erin Wraps her Arms around Blue and Squeals,"Blue!!" Blue Laughs and Walks into the House and Takes a Look Around."So This is The place All of you have been Hiding." Chan and Athena spin around and Smile when they See Blue.Genie walks in Looking Down at her Book,"If you Guys Don't Shut Up I'll--" She looks Up and Sees Blue.She just Smirks and Turns to go back outside."Where is Everyone?"Blue asks while she Heads towards the Fridge.Chan Speaks Up first,"Short,SM,Soft,Fergie,Poppy,and Alek went to the Beach awhile Ago." "Then Erica is Upstairs.I think shes Sick." Blue just Nods and Continues to Look for Food.

MeanWhile at The Beach……

The sky is Beginning to Turn an Orangeish Color.Fergie,Pem,SM,and Short got out of the Water to Soak In some Heat Before They Leave.Pem Begins to Talk about How She could Win in a Fight Between Her and SM.Everyone Laughs as they Sit down on their Towls.
Alek and Fishy Continue to Walk on the Shoreline just Feeling eachothers Presence.Finally Alek broke the Silence."So Um,I'm Glad you Actually Came." Fishy Just Nudges Alek and Laughs,"It took Awhile As I begged.They finally Gave it.But Pem Asked for a Ride so My mom just said Yeah." They walked a couple More Steps in Silence.Alek goes through All of the Things He could Say but Before He could Soft jogs up and says we're leaving.Alek just Rolls His Eyes and Walks away.Fishy and Soft talk along the Way back to The House.
Pem is Still on the Topic on how She could Win a Fight with SM.Fergie,Short,and Poppy Race to see Who could Make it to The House Fastest.Short gave In Quick but still Jogged the rest of the Way.....

Oh and By the Way……This is Taking Place is the Future so People are 14,15,16 years Old... >:3

I could beat SM up. o_o

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:56 am

Pemcorgi wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:As You know Blue isn't Always on time So Of Course She Came Late.

MeanWhile at The Beach……

I could beat SM up. o_o
XDD More
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THISISSPARTA Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:58 am

MOAR!!!!
Forumer Story……^.^ - Page 4 Moar10
AND BTW, THIS STORY NEEDS MY EPICNESS. O__O
THISISSPARTA
THISISSPARTA

Back to top Go down

Post  osnapitzmadison Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:58 am

I absolutely love how I am completely invisible and that no one adds me in these things. O_O
osnapitzmadison
osnapitzmadison

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:59 am

Stormageddon wrote:
Pemcorgi wrote:

MeanWhile at The Beach……

I could beat SM up. o_o
XDD More
I like Writing Stories :3
P.s. If There is any Kissing on the Cheek or Hugging I cannot be Sued....O_O
If you think I should Add or Take out anything Contact Me and we'll discuss It.
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  AllyCat713 Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:59 am

MOOAAARRR O__O
EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT IN IT O_O
AllyCat713
AllyCat713

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:07 am

FergieDropsBeats wrote:
Stormageddon wrote:
Pemcorgi wrote:

MeanWhile at The Beach……

I could beat SM up. o_o
XDD More

INCLUDE BOTDF. THAT'S ALL I ASK. O_O

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:13 am

Pemcorgi wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:
Stormageddon wrote:
Pemcorgi wrote:

MeanWhile at The Beach……

I could beat SM up. o_o
XDD More

I think I can Manage That O_O……I want this to Happen IRL Though >:3 That would be awesome
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:13 am

Pemcorgi wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:
Stormageddon wrote:
Pemcorgi wrote:

MeanWhile at The Beach……

I could beat SM up. o_o
XDD More

Yes, include them. So I can destroy BOTDF. O_O
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:16 am

O_O I need more excitement In the story but I'm Scared That some of you guys will get mad O_o
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:16 am

Stormageddon wrote:
Pemcorgi wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:
Stormageddon wrote:
Pemcorgi wrote:

MeanWhile at The Beach……

I could beat SM up. o_o
XDD More

Yes, include them. So I can destroy BOTDF. O_O
Forumer Story……^.^ - Page 4 Tumblr_m8yffl1bdz1rs9duzo2_250

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:17 am

FergieDropsBeats wrote:O_O I need more excitement In the story but I'm Scared That some of you guys will get mad O_o

I won't get mad at anything.

I just want Dahvie and Jayy to hug me.

That's all. O_E

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:19 am

Pemcorgi wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:O_O I need more excitement In the story but I'm Scared That some of you guys will get mad O_o

That's all. O_E
Okay. O_O

I don't want anyone to be Mad though.....O_e

Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:20 am

I LIKE THIS STORY
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

http://moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawr. Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 am

I think you should include josh hutcherson.... Getting married..... To me o_o
And moreeeeee o_o

Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 am

FergieDropsBeats wrote:
Pemcorgi wrote:

That's all. O_E
Okay. O_O

No one will get mad. >:O

But if they do I'll slap them for you. Very Happy

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:23 am

Fisshhyyy wrote:I think you should include josh hutcherson.... Getting married..... To me o_o
And moreeeeee o_o
But what about Alek? O_O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  THISISSPARTA Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:23 am

MOAR!!!!!!!!! MOAR MOAR!!!!!! OR I WILL KILL YOU. O_O
THISISSPARTA
THISISSPARTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:23 am

Pemcorgi wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:
Pemcorgi wrote:

That's all. O_E
Okay. O_O

No one will get mad. >:O

But if they do I'll slap them for you. Very Happy
Very Happy
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:24 am

Forumer Story……^.^ - Page 4 Tumblr_m0qz2nNBVr1rr2e4go4_250_large
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

http://moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:24 am

I don't care what you put in it. o_o
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawr. Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:25 am

FergieDropsBeats wrote:
Fisshhyyy wrote:I think you should include josh hutcherson.... Getting married..... To me o_o
And moreeeeee o_o
But what about Alek? O_O
Hmph o_o...
Can josh at least kiss me o3o

Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next