Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

+14
Erin34543
Rawr.
TeamBreezy101
THISISSPARTA
Admin BlueBackUp
ChrissyThePoney
osnapitzmadison
Crowley
Magic Gummybear
Artemis Fowl
Phoebe Dawson
idiot
Poppy o_o
Genie!<3
18 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 7 Empty Re: MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:41 pm

ITS LIKE "HOLY SHIT SOMEONE VANISHED!" Everytime. Now we're all gone. O_OMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 7 2431999527

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 7 Empty Re: MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Genie woke up, and as Jtagg described it, in a cellar. It was dark, and Genie was scared. Where was she?
Drip.
Genie jumped. The drip had been caused by water dropping. It had been so silent in this cellar you could hear the water dropping.
Genie looked around. She had that wand in her pocket. It had helped summon the van. She tried grabbing it to find herself bounded.
"Crap," Genie muttered under her breath, "No boogie, I can still get it."
Genie messed around until her fingers touched the replica of the HP wand. Now knowing it was real, she cried, "RELASHIO!" and she was cut free. Genie jumped up and looked around.
"Is anybody here?"
A voice answered, but it was unrecognizable.
"Yeah, there is."

..MORE?? O_e THIS IS FUN WRITING Very Happy
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:43 pm

_EricaWoodentoaster wrote:SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT DDDDDDDDDDDX
He Misses His DoctorWho Frannn Yes raccoon Yes raccoon
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:44 pm

MORE!

In my story you.....O_____O Just wait...........You get revenge on people
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason. Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:46 pm

More. o-o
Mason.
Mason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:47 pm

DayyVanRoe1543 wrote:More. o-o
ur mason O_e
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:47 pm

:O MOAR THIS IS GREAT AND AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cat

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin34543 Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:48 pm

MMMMMOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE Crazy dance raccoon
Erin34543
Erin34543

Location : THe real question right now is why the fuck are you looking at this e_e

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:57 pm

It was two girls, in white wigs.. like Jtagg had described..........
"Shit..." says Genie, seeing Pie the Hacker and Emily88. The chill that dementors had brought in HP was creeping in. Genie pointed her wand at a random spot in the wall.
"REDUCTO!" shouted Genie. The wall blasted apart, and Genie ran outside it.
"Forgot about that!" murmured Pie loudly and ran towards Genie, then Genie said the spell that brought things together, and huge bolders blocked Emily and Pie from escaping.
"Point me!" Genie yelled at her replica wand at mad despration, and surprisingly a little red arrow came out and pointed north. Genie walked forward. The arrow pointed left. Genie walked left. Then Genie came to a dead end.
"CONFRINGO!" shouted Genie. The wall blasted apart once more, and Genie was looking down at someone who was wearing a Micheal Jackson costume...
"Veggie?" asked Genie in bewilderment.
"Genie?" asked Veggie, staring at Genie.
"Here, I can get it," says Genie, then shouts "RELASHIO!" again and Veggie was free, and joined Genie as they rounded up other forumers from their cellars. Finally, there was one cellar left, and all the forumers were watching eagerly as Genie yelled "CONFRINGO!" for what seemed to be like the 100th time.
Short was there, no longer unconcucious. After h e was free, Erica ran up to him as everyone rolled their eyes.
"Now, we gotta get out of here," said Genie in a commanding tone.
"No, your not going anywhere," said a voice, definitely not a forumer's.

more..?? O.o
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:59 pm

MOREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile *___* Big eyes raccoon Run raccoon Spinning raccoon Thumbs up raccoon Yes raccoon Heart raccoon Baby raccoon Hug raccoon Crazy dance raccoon Rose raccoon Idek o_o Star eyes raccoon Thanks raccoon

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Mason. Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:59 pm

@Genie
Yes, yes i am. o-e
I still want more story.
Mason.
Mason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin34543 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:02 pm

MMMMOOOORRRREEEE
Erin34543
Erin34543

Location : THe real question right now is why the fuck are you looking at this e_e

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Did I die? O_O

MORE!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:05 pm

odaBG;FSDH;JGFNHDNFG K;JSB DKJGBSDFKBG;SKDBGKSBDHSEG MORE MORE MORE!!!!!! *___* Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon Scared Raccoon

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:05 pm

The forumers wheeled around, and Erica helped Short up, a look of terror on her face.
"TANAWOMAN!!!" yelled Alek, clearly annoyed.
"Move, bitch, get out of the way," says Genie, smiling, then yells "STUPEFY!!" and Tanawoman blasted through 9 walls.
"I never thought I'd be grateful for HP spells," says Fergie, watching Tanawoman's head bang on the walls.
"How are we going to get out?" asks Fishy, who Alek noticed was there, and gave a roar of delight and ran at Fishy.
"Yeah, how?" asks Mason.
Suddenly they all vanish again. Where they going back to their cellars?

...more?? O_e
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:08 pm

MORE Very Happy
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:09 pm

MORE MORE MORE AND QUICKLY IM FALLIN ALSEEP HERE! o.o

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:12 pm

It turns out they weren't. Genie realized they were on some battlefield, and some of the forumers were missing. Jelly was wailing about Chrissy again, Jordan about JJ, Alek about Fishy, Erica about Short. They were all confused and miserable. Why had this all happened? Why couldn't the forumers go to the place they were heading, in the plane? ANd where was SM? Had he vanished to? Was he in a cellar?...

More?? srry this is so short o3o
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:13 pm

MORE! AND QUICK! THIS IS AMAZING!

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawr. Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Sooo many questions @-@
More. O-O

Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin34543 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Let me yell at Alek about causing this to us. And Moooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee
Baby raccoon
Erin34543
Erin34543

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:17 pm

MOREEEEEEEEEEE
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Out of nowhere, Bitchchkin's supporters seem to have flown out of nowhere, and attacked. There was hundreds and hundreds of them against three-fourths of the forumers. Suddenly, with another POP, the remaining forumers fell into some hotel-looking hallway. It was still for a moment, then suddenly doors starting bursting open from the water leaking through it.
"OH MY GOD!!" shrieked Jelly.
"What?" asks Genie.
"TITANIC!!" yelled Jelly, and she grabbed Genie by the shoulders and yelled in her face, "TITANIC! WE'RE ON TITANIC!!!"
"Titanic??" asked Fergie, shocked.
"TITANIC!!" repeated Jelly - she seemed to have gone mad. She pushed Fergie out of the way and started screaming as water filled the hallway - it made a hole in the wall and Jelly was carried into it with the water, as though Jelly was a surfboard.
"We are on.. Titanic?" whispered Pun. "How?"
"I dunno," Awesome answered for Genie.
"Why are we here?" asked Rohkea.
"Cause of Jelly probably," said Lalaboom. Another unexpected forumer.
"What are we going to do??" yells Erica over them, "What about Short??"

O___o more?
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin34543 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:21 pm

FergieDropsBeats wrote:MOREEEEEEEEEEE
MOOOORRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND FERGIE ADD MORE ON YOURS
Erin34543
Erin34543

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Erin34543 wrote:Let me yell at Alek about causing this to us. And Moooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee
Baby raccoon
No, it was Gothy who caused it cuz she threw her shoe at the baby of the mother who threw Alek out the window O_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next