Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

+14
Erin34543
Rawr.
TeamBreezy101
THISISSPARTA
Admin BlueBackUp
ChrissyThePoney
osnapitzmadison
Crowley
Magic Gummybear
Artemis Fowl
Phoebe Dawson
idiot
Poppy o_o
Genie!<3
18 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 3 Empty Re: MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:46 pm

MORES.
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 3 Empty Re: MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O)

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:46 pm

The old van which Jtagg and Quickpanda had painted all over was speeding fast towards them, and nearly ran over Pem, who yelped in fright and ran away from the van, still holding her BOTDF poster.
Fishy tore Alek and Erica apart, then Genie opened the van and stepped inside it. Genie had had lots of forum parties in it before, with Jelly. She invited everyone else but none of them had came. Everything they needed was inside it.
"WHo's going to drive?" asks Genie.
"I think I should," says Short.
"You?" says Chan. Her laugh was like cold water (i got tht from HP o__e.).
"Yeah, Chan, I should," snapped SHort.
"Well, Genie won't let you, right Genie?" Chan says, clearly thinking her comeback had effected SHort a bunch.
"Nah, he can," says Genie.
"Short's going to drive?" asks Erica, "YAAAAAAAAAAAY :inlove:!!"
"Nice Genie," muttered Chan angrily.
"I don't really care, let's go!" shouted Quick, while Chrissy was pacing in circles and rounded on them all.
"ARE WE GOD DAMN GOIN TO GO OR NOT??"
"Wow Chrissy.. you curse a lot," smiles Watermelon, "I thought that was Genie's job."
"It still is," growls Genie.
All the forumers get into the van. Bella complains she wanted some cookies, while Athena kept picking up the beer bottle and throwing them at SM's head. It was chaos, being in a van, but at least they had a comfortable, cool place to be in. Short started to drive.

Moree?? O_O *___*
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:47 pm

THISISSHORT wrote:
TheGinger wrote:MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 3 Tumblr_mbdzs4lk0H1rwfcrao5_250
MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 3 Tumblr_mbdzs4lk0H1rwfcrao7_250
MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 3 Tumblr_mbdzs4lk0H1rwfcrao6_250
XD SNAPE ACCTUALLY LOOKS LIKE HE SAID THE PEE ON. XD
Lovely?? O__e
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:50 pm

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying raccoon Cry dance Sad pillow raccoon Furious raccoon

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:52 pm

MOREE!!!!

Genie on my Forum StOry you wear a dress......but its a....special dress Twisted Evil
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:53 pm

"I COMAND YOU TO DO MORE. OR SO HELP ME I WILL GOD DAMN SNAP YOUR FUCKING NECK. Rage" Thats totallly something I would say in the story O_O HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE Twisted Evil :evillll: Yes raccoon Thanks raccoon REALLY. MORE.

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:54 pm

TheGinger wrote:MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 3 Tumblr_mbdzs4lk0H1rwfcrao5_250
MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 3 Tumblr_mbdzs4lk0H1rwfcrao7_250
MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 3 Tumblr_mbdzs4lk0H1rwfcrao6_250
MY FORUMER STORY O_O (BITCHCHKIN RUINS OUR FORUMER VACATION O___O) - Page 3 Tumblr_lzjluwzMye1qmsm9lo1_400

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Jtagg popped out of nowhere, in the van.
"MARY ANN!!!" shouted Jordan gleefully.
"JJ!!" cried Genie and Quick.
"TARGET!!" shouted Poppy.
"WHERE'VE YOU BEEN, MARY ANN??" Jordan screamed.
"SHUT UP!!" yells Alek, but nobody appears to be listening.
"HAVE YOU BEEN DATING SOMEONE ELSE >:OOOOOO" says Jordan, then Chrissy laughs,
"Of course not Jordan. Don't be a idiot. Where've you been, JJ?"
"Yeah!" Erica beams. Athena aims another bottle at SM, who ducked and it misses and hits Josh instead, who glares at Athena as she takes blankets and puts them over her head.
"Well, I got kidnapped," sighs JJ, sitting down in a story-telling mode. Everyone stared at her. Then everyone said at the same time;
"Kidnapped?"

More..? O_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:58 pm

MOAR. O_O
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:00 pm

KIDNAPPED???!!!! :O MORE MORE MOREEE!!!!!!!111 Crying raccoon

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:01 pm

I got kidnapped by Slutchkin's Pig |:<
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawr. Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:02 pm

More o3o
And I love how your including formers who don't have acts on here and stuff o-o

Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:03 pm

"Kidnapped?" repeated Breezy, a little late.
"Yes," sighs JJ, "From apparently from FEMALE VOLDYYYY's followers."
"HER FOLLOWERS???!!!!" shouted Jordan, and he leaned in toward JJ.
"What happened??" he asked her eagerly. That's when everyone noticed she had a few cuts on her face. Jordan hissed, clearly letting everyone know he had not noticed till that point.
Again Jelly started whispering to Genie,
"...You don't think they.. tortured her, right Genie?"
"No," replies Genie quite loudly, "It must've happened while she escaped."
Then a sudden loud CRACK happened. Everyone wheeled around; Fishy had gone.
"WHERE'S FISHY??????????????????!!!!!!!!" yelled Alek, outraged.
"That's what happened to me when they kidnapped me," informs JJ.

..more? O_e Razz
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:03 pm

FergieDropsBeats wrote:I got kidnapped by Slutchkin's Pig |:<
Thanks for the idea >;D O_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:I got kidnapped by Slutchkin's Pig |:<
Thanks for the idea >;D O_O
O_O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:10 pm

IF YOU DONT MIND... I WANT A BIG PART.. O3O I WUZ THINKING.

Since you made my charater so rude, everyone turns agents (I dont care about spelling) me and I am taken over to the dark side (Pumps team) and they brain wash me and you guys try to save me.

O3O PLEASE TAKE THAT INTO THOUGHT. THANK YOU.

MOAR. :jasshands:

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:10 pm

(Let me continue. o_e)

Another loud CRACK. Fergie vanished.
"FERGIE VANISHED!!" squealed Pem loudly as she clutched her BOTDF poster as though she would be next.
"FERGIEE :OOOO" Short screams from the front of the van, "NOW I GOT NOBODY TO TALK ABOUT DOCTOR WHO WITH!!"
"YOU STILL GOT ME!!" shouts SM, and he fights with his cousin for the wheel. The van starts taking violent swerves and turns, and the rest of the forumers screamed as they looked around for something to hold on to.

..more? O_O KINGSLEY. O_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:(Let me continue. o_e)

Another loud CRACK. Fergie vanished.
"FERGIE VANISHED!!" squealed Pem loudly as she clutched her BOTDF poster as though she would be next.
"FERGIEE :OOOO" Short screams from the front of the van, "NOW I GOT NOBODY TO TALK ABOUT DOCTOR WHO WITH!!"
"YOU STILL GOT ME!!" shouts SM, and he fights with his cousin for the wheel. The van starts taking violent swerves and turns, and the rest of the forumers screamed as they looked around for something to hold on to.

..more? O_O KINGSLEY. O_O

MORE :O

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyThePoney Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:13 pm

FERGIE :O MORE. O3O Shocked

ChrissyThePoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:14 pm

THIS. IS. PERFECTION. ALL OF IT. YOU SHOULD BE A WRITER LIKE SRSLY.
I FEEL STRONGLY URGED TO NAME ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING I LOVE ABOUT THIS.. BUT I WILL HOLD BACK O3O
MORE! Rage
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

http://moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Where the hell did I come from? o_o
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawr. Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:19 pm

I was kidnapped O:
More.

Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:21 pm

"WE GOTTA GO SAVE FERGIE AND FISHY!!!" yelled Chrissy. "BREAK IT UP, SM AND SHORT, YOU ARENT HELPING!"
SM stops fighting and turns to Chrissy.
"You can't tell me what to do," he says forcefully.
"Now's not the time," says Chrissy, then pointing her finger at SM, "We have got to save Fergie and Fishy and if you can't help us, then jump out of this damn van and go live off of cactus."
Alek stepped in now.
"Someone took my Fishy.." he splutters, "And if you are just going to put us all in danger by fighting with Short, then go jump off Genie's van like Chrissy said."
"...Genie's STOLEN van," Blue corrected him in a whisper, gazing at Chrissy, Alek, and SM. Chrissy crossed her arms, and Athena took off her blanket and looked at SM.
"They're right, Short," she sighs, "We ought to work together."
"Yeah," says Breezy, "Stronger as we are together, weaker as we are divided."
"Stop being a preacher, it burns," snaps Quick.
"Nicki Minaj caused all this -" says Erica, tears falling fast down her face as she hugged Chan. Chan looked around at the other forumers for help, whom all of them shrugged their shoulders to show their helplessness. SM turns around, and forces the van door open.
"WAIT - SM!" Chan shouted, wriggling free of Erica's grip.
SM took a glance at Chrissy.
"Want me to jump? Fine. I will."
"SM! NO!!" cried Chan.
SM jumps off, and the door swings shut by the wind with a snap. Now there was silence.
"A question wasn't asked..." says Anime quietly.

..more?? O_E Thanks raccoon
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Beats&amp;Sneakss wrote:Where the hell did I come from? o_o
You were there, you just never talked. o_e there's to many forumers for all of them to be speaking at once.
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:"WE GOTTA GO SAVE FERGIE AND FISHY!!!" yelled Chrissy. "BREAK IT UP, SM AND SHORT, YOU ARENT HELPING!"
SM stops fighting and turns to Chrissy.
"You can't tell me what to do," he says forcefully.
"Now's not the time," says Chrissy, then pointing her finger at SM, "We have got to save Fergie and Fishy and if you can't help us, then jump out of this damn van and go live off of cactus."
Alek stepped in now.
"Someone took my Fishy.." he splutters, "And if you are just going to put us all in danger by fighting with Short, then go jump off Genie's van like Chrissy said."
"...Genie's STOLEN van," Blue corrected him in a whisper, gazing at Chrissy, Alek, and SM. Chrissy crossed her arms, and Athena took off her blanket and looked at SM.
"They're right, Short," she sighs, "We ought to work together."
"Yeah," says Breezy, "Stronger as we are together, weaker as we are divided."
"Stop being a preacher, it burns," snaps Quick.
"Nicki Minaj caused all this -" says Erica, tears falling fast down her face as she hugged Chan. Chan looked around at the other forumers for help, whom all of them shrugged their shoulders to show their helplessness. SM turns around, and forces the van door open.
"WAIT - SM!" Chan shouted, wriggling free of Erica's grip.
SM took a glance at Chrissy.
"Want me to jump? Fine. I will."
"SM! NO!!" cried Chan.
SM jumps off, and the door swings shut by the wind with a snap. Now there was silence.
"A question wasn't asked..." says Anime quietly.

..more?? O_E Thanks raccoon

MORE >:O

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next