Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HAD A BAD DREAM WHILE U GUYS WERE FIGHTING ON MY FORUM O_O

+3
Awesome(MSP)
Poppy o_o
Genie!<3
7 posters

Go down

I HAD A BAD DREAM WHILE U GUYS WERE FIGHTING ON MY FORUM O_O Empty I HAD A BAD DREAM WHILE U GUYS WERE FIGHTING ON MY FORUM O_O

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:18 pm

SO ALL MY BULLIES WERE IN MATH CLASS FOR SOME REASON O___O
and they all were bullying me T_T
everyone in the room wuz
so I couldnt do my work O_o
then i got yelled at a lot (i hate being yelled at O_O)
so then I started crying like Spongebob does O____O flooding the place (i dont cry alot irl tho O_o idk why that happened in my dream o__e)
and now i culdnt see what wuz on my sheet O__O
and everyone wuz telling me "ur a whore" or something like that... or saying "go to hell where you belong" or something e_e
anyway then i passed out in my dream O_O;;;
then i woke up in my dream at my comp ON MSP O_____O
then i put "i hate school" in my status and when i looked up it said "pumpplanet.com"
O_________O
then mum came in and started yelling at me and choking me O_O
then I woke up IRL O__________O
and I wuz like "....O.o... Scary." then i watched the gringotts escape to calm myself down on my forum O______O then i read it and saw there wuz lots of drama you guys did o_o hmph
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

I HAD A BAD DREAM WHILE U GUYS WERE FIGHTING ON MY FORUM O_O Empty Re: I HAD A BAD DREAM WHILE U GUYS WERE FIGHTING ON MY FORUM O_O

Post  Poppy o_o Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Woah...
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

http://moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

I HAD A BAD DREAM WHILE U GUYS WERE FIGHTING ON MY FORUM O_O Empty Re: I HAD A BAD DREAM WHILE U GUYS WERE FIGHTING ON MY FORUM O_O

Post  Poppy o_o Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:20 pm

wait.. you woke up and it was still a dream?!
INCEPTION!
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Poppy o_o wrote:Woah...
when i woke up from passing out my dream mum said it wuz cuz of high blood pressure O__O scary
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Awesome(MSP) Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:
when i woke up from passing out my dream mum said it wuz cuz of high blood pressure O__O scary

Woah.... When I was little I remember having a bad dream my mother lost her brain...

I was very... *Tries to think of word* hmmm.... Oh I got it! Stupid when I was little. O_e
Awesome(MSP)
Awesome(MSP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Awesome(MSP) wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:

Woah.... When I was little I remember having a bad dream my mother lost her brain...

I was very... *Tries to think of word* hmmm.... Oh I got it! Stupid when I was little. O_e
high blood pressure tho??o__e *listens to the soundtrack Dragon Flight* @____@
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:27 pm

Awesome(MSP) wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:

When I was little I had a bad dream where me my mom and my little brother were driving in the desert and my mom stopped and took my brother to the bathroom, and i was in the car alone. then my door opened and a tree and a giant pickle stole me. Then I woke up o_________o
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Awesome(MSP) Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Poppy o_o wrote:
Awesome(MSP) wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:

When I was little I had a bad dream where me my mom and my little brother were driving in the desert and my mom stopped and took my brother to the bathroom, and i was in the car alone. then my door opened and a tree and a giant pickle stole me. Then I woke up o_________o

A pickle? I'm sorry but that's hilarious O_O
Awesome(MSP)
Awesome(MSP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Poppy o_o wrote:
Awesome(MSP) wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:

Pickle? xD
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Awesome(MSP) wrote:
Poppy o_o wrote:
Awesome(MSP) wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:

A pickle? I'm sorry but that's hilarious O_O
when i wuz little my mums friend and her son wuld always watch scary movies and since we lived with them for awhile (we were poor at the time) i had bad dreams about that lady with snakes for hair O___O i never knew her name.. now i do but im not sayign it cuz i dont wanna get it wrong O_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  AllyCat713 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:33 pm

Poppy o_o wrote:
Awesome(MSP) wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:

Pickle? Laughing
AllyCat713
AllyCat713

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:33 pm

o_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Poppy o_o wrote:wait.. you woke up and it was still a dream?!
INCEPTION!
WOKE UP FROM PASSING OUT O_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:57 pm

O_O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  osnapitzmadison Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Everytime I get yelled at I just act like a don't care. When I was little I always burst out crying but now I'm just like "Okay.. can you please go away now?"

It pisses off all of the adults.
osnapitzmadison
osnapitzmadison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down