Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HAD THIS "ODD" DREAM A FEW NIGHTS AGO...

5 posters

Go down

I HAD THIS "ODD" DREAM A FEW NIGHTS AGO... Empty I HAD THIS "ODD" DREAM A FEW NIGHTS AGO...

Post  Eureka Foster Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:54 pm

I had this dream that I was on the bus going to school and I brought my Nerf gun with me... And I lost the bullets because radnom kids dared me to shot other random kids with it o__o And then the bus driver got mad at me, but NOT for what you would expect: she wasn't mad at me for bringing the Nerf gun... She was mad at me for losing the bullets o_____o
The only other thing I remember was throwing a pillow at me friend... Because he was on fire... And I was trying to extinguish the fire. o__o

IN A MONTH AND 19 DAYS, IT'LL BE MARK FOSTER'S 29TH (AND 7 1/4TH...) BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited Very Happy
Eureka Foster
Eureka Foster

Back to top Go down

I HAD THIS "ODD" DREAM A FEW NIGHTS AGO... Empty Re: I HAD THIS "ODD" DREAM A FEW NIGHTS AGO...

Post  yo Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Eureka Foster wrote:I had this dream that I was on the bus going to school and I brought my Nerf gun with me... And I lost the bullets because radnom kids dared me to shot other random kids with it o__o And then the bus driver got mad at me, but NOT for what you would expect: she wasn't mad at me for bringing the Nerf gun... She was mad at me for losing the bullets o_____o
The only other thing I remember was throwing a pillow at me friend... Because he was on fire... And I was trying to extinguish the fire. o__o

IN A MONTH AND 19 DAYS, IT'LL BE MARK FOSTER'S 29TH (AND 7 1/4TH...) BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited Very Happy
YOU LOST ME AT NERF GUN. Shocked

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

I HAD THIS "ODD" DREAM A FEW NIGHTS AGO... Empty Re: I HAD THIS "ODD" DREAM A FEW NIGHTS AGO...

Post  Eureka Foster Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Grim Reaper wrote:
Eureka Foster wrote:I had this dream that I was on the bus going to school and I brought my Nerf gun with me... And I lost the bullets because radnom kids dared me to shot other random kids with it o__o And then the bus driver got mad at me, but NOT for what you would expect: she wasn't mad at me for bringing the Nerf gun... She was mad at me for losing the bullets o_____o

I NAMED MY NERF GUN ROBERT. Very Happy
Eureka Foster
Eureka Foster

Back to top Go down

Post  yo Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Eureka Foster wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:

My other self is Steven.
o_o

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eureka Foster Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Grim Reaper wrote:
Eureka Foster wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:

My other self is Steven.
o_o

My brother is a squirrel.
Eureka Foster
Eureka Foster

Back to top Go down

Post  yo Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:04 pm

Eureka Foster wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Eureka Foster wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:

My other self is Steven.
o_o

My brother is a squirrel.
Steven.... steven is my twin. My twinnnn.
Myyy twinnnnn.

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:10 pm

O_O Nerf Gun....
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:10 pm

I'M ON TUMBLR
THAT'S ALL I WANTED TO SAY
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:06 am

Grim Reaper wrote:
Eureka Foster wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:

My other self is Steven.
o_o
e_e Steven..... *laughs*
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yo Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Twiwor4Life<3 o_o wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Eureka Foster wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:

My other self is Steven.
o_o
e_e Steven..... *laughs*
Its a song. o_o

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down