Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm looking up riddles for my story/book o_o..

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm looking up riddles for my story/book o_o.. Empty I'm looking up riddles for my story/book o_o..

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:12 am

This riddle is one of them, and I wanna know if you can figure it out o_o:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

o__o and in the story when they guess what the riddle is talking bout that "thing" will chase them O___O i got it from HP and the riddle's from this website o_o
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

I'm looking up riddles for my story/book o_o.. Empty Re: I'm looking up riddles for my story/book o_o..

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:15 am

Genie!<3 wrote:This riddle is one of them, and I wanna know if you can figure it out o_o:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

o__o and in the story when they guess what the riddle is talking bout that "thing" will chase them O___O i got it from HP and the riddle's from this website o_o
IS IT A CAT? e_e

Back to top Go down

I'm looking up riddles for my story/book o_o.. Empty Re: I'm looking up riddles for my story/book o_o..

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:16 am

_EricaWoodentoaster wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:This riddle is one of them, and I wanna know if you can figure it out o_o:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
no its not o_o the thing the riddle's talking about.. er... can kill o_o theres a hint
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:18 am

Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
no its not o_o the thing the riddle's talking about.. er... can kill o_o theres a hint
KNIFE! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:20 am

Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
LMAO no O_O normally if someones stupid enough they can cause it o_o
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:21 am

Genie!<3 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
Death? o_o Spiders?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:23 am

fire? o_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:24 am

Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
Death? o_o Spiders?
No, ALek, no. But nice signature, you kno I love HP o____o;;;
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  AllyCat713 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:24 am

FIRE!
AllyCat713
AllyCat713

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:25 am

Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
Death? o_o Spiders?
XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:25 am

_EricaWoodentoaster wrote:fire? o_o
u looked it up o_o yea fire O_O
in HP Crabbe cast Fiendfyre (cursed fire) and caused the Room of Requirement in Hogwarts to catch fire
and in my story at some point somethings goign to catch on fire O_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:25 am

AllyCat713 wrote:FIRE!
U looked it up to O__e
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:26 am

Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
Death? o_o Spiders?
XD
The answer to the riddle is in ur signature o_o not harry but whats behind him O_O
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:27 am

Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
Death? o_o Spiders?
XD
The answer to the riddle is in ur signature o_o not harry but whats behind him O_O
Fire, I know. o_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:29 am

Genie!<3 wrote:
_EricaWoodentoaster wrote:fire? o_o
u looked it up o_o yea fire O_O
in HP Crabbe cast Fiendfyre (cursed fire) and caused the Room of Requirement in Hogwarts to catch fire
and in my story at some point somethings goign to catch on fire O_O
I DIDN'T LOOK IT UP! D:<
It's obvious. o_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:30 am

Genie!<3 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
ACIDIC RED PAINT THE SOMEONE PUT THERE FINGER IN! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:30 am

Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
Death? o_o Spiders?
XD
Fire, I know. o_o
o_o heres another riddle i think i mite use, though its not anything thts gonna be used against them:
I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
o_o
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:30 am

Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
Death? o_o Spiders?
XD
Fire, I know. o_o
OH WOW IM LATE O-O

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:31 am

Genie!<3 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
ACIDIC RED PAINT THE SOMEONE PUT THERE FINGER IN! Very Happy
XDDD nooo.. tho you gave me a idea about something O_o
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:31 am

Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
Death? o_o Spiders?
XD
Fire, I know. o_o
o_o heres another riddle i think i mite use, though its not anything thts gonna be used against them:
I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
o_o
Universe o_o.. or time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:31 am

Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
Death? o_o Spiders?
XD
Fire, I know. o_o
OH WOW IM LATE O-O
o_e XDDD erica ur funny o_o
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:32 am

Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
Death? o_o Spiders?
XD
Fire, I know. o_o
o_o
Universe o_o.. or time.
No o_o... I'm looking up riddles for my story/book o_o.. 1519272354
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:33 am

Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
Death? o_o Spiders?
XD
Fire, I know. o_o
o_o
A MIDGET.. NO! A STALKER. NO, A PEDOPHILE. OOO: A PEDOSTALKER THAT JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE A MIDGET! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:33 am

Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
Death? o_o Spiders?
XD
Fire, I know. o_o
OH WOW IM LATE O-O
NO, THIS IS CHAN O_O IM BANNED SO IM ON ERICA'S ACCOUNT O-O

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:35 am

Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
will soon turn red

IS IT A CAT? e_e
KNIFE! Very Happy
Death? o_o Spiders?
XD
Fire, I know. o_o
OH WOW IM LATE O-O
NO, THIS IS CHAN O_O IM BANNED SO IM ON ERICA'S ACCOUNT O-O
ohhh. O__e
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next