Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A STORY IN EMOTICONS BY CAITLIN THE DIRTY MINDED FREAK >:O

+3
AllyCat713
Phoebe Dawson
Caitlin O_O
7 posters

Go down

A STORY IN EMOTICONS BY CAITLIN THE DIRTY MINDED FREAK >:O Empty A STORY IN EMOTICONS BY CAITLIN THE DIRTY MINDED FREAK >:O

Post  Caitlin O_O Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Falling in love racc Dancing raccoon Kissing raccoon Thumbs up raccoon Sobbing raccoon Hit raccoon Sad pillow raccoon Baby raccoon Idek o_o Furious raccoon Star eyes raccoon Very Happy
Caitlin O_O
Caitlin O_O

Back to top Go down

A STORY IN EMOTICONS BY CAITLIN THE DIRTY MINDED FREAK >:O Empty Re: A STORY IN EMOTICONS BY CAITLIN THE DIRTY MINDED FREAK >:O

Post  Phoebe Dawson Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Rape....
Phoebe Dawson
Phoebe Dawson

Location : In your closet watching you sleep... You're really pretty

Back to top Go down

A STORY IN EMOTICONS BY CAITLIN THE DIRTY MINDED FREAK >:O Empty Re: A STORY IN EMOTICONS BY CAITLIN THE DIRTY MINDED FREAK >:O

Post  AllyCat713 Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:36 pm

o_o
AllyCat713
AllyCat713

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic Gummybear Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:39 pm

O__O...
Magic Gummybear
Magic Gummybear

Back to top Go down

Post  yo Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:08 pm

So this story is about rape? o_o

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothy o_o Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Alek888 wrote:So this story is about rape? o_o
Idek o_o
Gothy o_o
Gothy o_o

Location : under Dahvie Vanitys bed... watching... and ill keep watching till i see him. but the real question is.... WHY THE FUCK ARE U LOOKING MY LOCATION >:O

Back to top Go down

Post  yo Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:30 pm

goth bratty brat wrote:
Alek888 wrote:So this story is about rape? o_o
Idek o_o
;D guuuurrrlllll, you tryin to hump me? o_o
JK... but seriously, are you? o_o

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:32 pm

A STORY IN EMOTICONS BY CAITLIN THE DIRTY MINDED FREAK >:O 1999029_o

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  yo Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:33 pm

XDD

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothy o_o Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Pemcorgi wrote:A STORY IN EMOTICONS BY CAITLIN THE DIRTY MINDED FREAK >:O 1999029_o
DONT LOOK AT ME IN THE EYES Scream raccoon
Gothy o_o
Gothy o_o

Location : under Dahvie Vanitys bed... watching... and ill keep watching till i see him. but the real question is.... WHY THE FUCK ARE U LOOKING MY LOCATION >:O

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:35 pm

goth bratty brat wrote:
Pemcorgi wrote:A STORY IN EMOTICONS BY CAITLIN THE DIRTY MINDED FREAK >:O 1999029_o
DONT LOOK AT ME IN THE EYES Scream raccoon
A STORY IN EMOTICONS BY CAITLIN THE DIRTY MINDED FREAK >:O SIMON-COWELL-HAPPY-GIF

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down