Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTE : MOVIESTARPLANET DID NOT GIVE ME PERMISSION TO DO THESE FORUMS.

3 posters

Go down

NOTE : MOVIESTARPLANET DID NOT GIVE ME PERMISSION TO DO THESE FORUMS. Empty NOTE : MOVIESTARPLANET DID NOT GIVE ME PERMISSION TO DO THESE FORUMS.

Post  Admin BlueBackUp Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Please, don't mention about this to MovieStarPlanet.

If we post too many bad words, MovieStarPlanet would probably delete my user, and close this forum.

So yeah. Suspect

NOTE : MOVIESTARPLANET DID NOT GIVE ME PERMISSION TO DO THESE FORUMS. Tumblr_m4wt28sbTH1rs97fco1_500
Admin BlueBackUp
Admin BlueBackUp
Admin

https://forumgetaway.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NOTE : MOVIESTARPLANET DID NOT GIVE ME PERMISSION TO DO THESE FORUMS. Empty Re: NOTE : MOVIESTARPLANET DID NOT GIVE ME PERMISSION TO DO THESE FORUMS.

Post  aznann Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:34 pm

NOW THAT WERE MEN. O_O
aznann
aznann

Back to top Go down

NOTE : MOVIESTARPLANET DID NOT GIVE ME PERMISSION TO DO THESE FORUMS. Empty Re: NOTE : MOVIESTARPLANET DID NOT GIVE ME PERMISSION TO DO THESE FORUMS.

Post  Loki Of Asgard Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Why? o_o I mean, I get the Moviestarplanet. But why bad words? It's offsite so why does it matter?
Loki Of Asgard
Loki Of Asgard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down