Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List Of MSP People Bio - A Forum Story :3

4 posters

Go down

List Of MSP People Bio - A Forum Story :3 Empty List Of MSP People Bio - A Forum Story :3

Post  Admin BlueBackUp Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:00 am

OK. THIS IS TRUE. Cool This explains all the pervs on MSP, to the wannabes. Here we go. I just thought of this topic while peeing.

Chapter 1 : The Groups.

Even though there is only one moviestarplanet, there are many gangs, groups... BLAH BLAH BLAH. Before we get on with the story. Im gonna explain them all. Razz The first group is...
The "Show Off Guys."
They always have a group of desperate people around them at the skate park, and at the mall. They aren't afraid to do the "Show Muscles" animation, and they will ask for autos, and they will get it. The girls always laugh at their jokes. Boy oh boy. Suspect

Next..
"The Random Anything Forumers"
They always have defense, and they always win. The anythign forumers have a big history, before and ahead of reading this. They are random. One of their hobbies is.. well.. foruming.

Next.
"The Mall People"
They are so suspicious. The people at the mall are higher then level 5, so they don't ask for "autos plz." They chat. They don't judge, they're most likely to ignore outsiders whom they do not notice. They are nice and funny. However, piss them off and your life is most likely over. They choose no teams. They are just normal people enjoying the game.

Next.
"The Haters and the Adults Playing"
The adults playing come first. They're at the Cafe chatroom and stuff, asking girls to lay down and do that animation. o_o Next, the boys stand over them and do the sit down----- EH. WE'RE DONE WITH THE ADULTS PLAYING TOPIC. LETS SAY THEY'RE PERVS. List Of MSP People Bio - A Forum Story :3 1519272354
Next come the haters.. you know. The obnoxious ones who always make fun of VIPs and NONs, LOWs and HIGHs.

Final....
"The Pooters."
The Pooters are like a gang of MSP.
Admin BlueBackUp
Admin BlueBackUp
Admin

https://forumgetaway.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

List Of MSP People Bio - A Forum Story :3 Empty Re: List Of MSP People Bio - A Forum Story :3

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:02 am

XD Go on. o__o

Back to top Go down

List Of MSP People Bio - A Forum Story :3 Empty Re: List Of MSP People Bio - A Forum Story :3

Post  AllyCat713 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:04 am

xD
AllyCat713
AllyCat713

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:04 am

MY MOM'S WATCHING A MOVIE AND AN OLD GUY JUST SAID, "Joey! What're you doin'?!" o_o And then all of a sudden I hear this girl go, "OHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH" o____o

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:05 am

I was a mall person before I was a forumer. Very Happy Mhm, yep. ;D
MOOOOORE. O_O i like this. xDD
Oh and I'll see if I can get you the vip on Monday, but don't get your hopes up. o_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin BlueBackUp Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:10 am

Chapter 2 : The Chapter

Now, MSP has had rough pasts. I mean, VERY VERY ROUGH PASTS. Who am I kidding, many worst pasts. Crying or Very sad
Now. One bright side is....

JK! Very Happy
Imma continue tomorrow though. -._.-

List Of MSP People Bio - A Forum Story :3 Mspmag10
Admin BlueBackUp
Admin BlueBackUp
Admin

https://forumgetaway.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:11 am

_EricaWoodentoaster wrote:I was a mall person before I was a forumer. Very Happy Mhm, yep. ;D
MOOOOORE. O_O i like this. xDD
Oh and I'll see if I can get you the vip on Monday, but don't get your hopes up. o_o
O: THAT MEANS I GET TO BE AN ADMIN AGAIN! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:12 am

Admin BlueBackUp wrote:Chapter 2 : The Chapter

Now, MSP has had rough pasts. I mean, VERY VERY ROUGH PASTS. Who am I kidding, many worst pasts. Crying or Very sad

JK! Very Happy

O: WOULD THAT HAPPEN TO BE DORA? O:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:16 am

o_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:33 am

Admin BlueBackUp wrote:Chapter 2 : The Chapter

JK! Very Happy

I used to go on Bearville. O.o
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:38 am

O__O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down