Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soo... who wants to hear about my day (._. click this if ur nickname is genie)

+3
Crowley
Loki Of Asgard
Poppy o_o
7 posters

Go down

Soo... who wants to hear about my day (._. click this if ur nickname is genie) Empty Soo... who wants to hear about my day (._. click this if ur nickname is genie)

Post  Poppy o_o Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:27 pm

so. Theres this girl in some of my classes.. and shes bullied a lot and stuff, and today it was going really far. normally they would run away from her or say stuff like "hey lesbian" or "you cant be around us,. creep." but today she was laying on the ground and they were kicking her head and someone shouted "kick her head! break her glasses!" so i went over to my friend Emily (bubbles325 auto her nowwww) and i was just planning on being like "wow they're so mean..." but when I say down... I guess i snapped or something cuz i just started bawling my eyes out.. me and emily went over to the gym teacher and I was still crying and I told her. They all got detentions for bullying. Almost all of them were some of my closest friends. They all think the girl told on them... I hate my school.
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

http://moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Soo... who wants to hear about my day (._. click this if ur nickname is genie) Empty Re: Soo... who wants to hear about my day (._. click this if ur nickname is genie)

Post  Loki Of Asgard Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:29 pm

I'm sorry. Sad
Loki Of Asgard
Loki Of Asgard

Back to top Go down

Soo... who wants to hear about my day (._. click this if ur nickname is genie) Empty Re: Soo... who wants to hear about my day (._. click this if ur nickname is genie)

Post  Poppy o_o Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:31 pm

thedoglover wrote:I'm sorry. Sad
,_, thanks
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Of Asgard Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Poppy o_o wrote:
thedoglover wrote:I'm sorry. Sad
,_, thanks
*gives be happy cookie*
Loki Of Asgard
Loki Of Asgard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:14 pm

I would have gone up to the bullies and start to yell at them
i wouldn't care if they were my friends that is still wrong
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:17 pm

I Hate Everyone PERIOD at My School...They are All Jerks and Tools and think Its Fun to Bully Other People Just for Popularity..
._.
*hugs poppy*
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Moriarty wrote:I would have gone up to the bullies and start to yell at them
i wouldn't care if they were my friends that is still wrong
I just.. I couldn't. You have no idea how much I wanted to..
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Poppy o_o wrote:so. Theres this girl in some of my classes.. and shes bullied a lot and stuff, and today it was going really far. normally they would run away from her or say stuff like "hey lesbian" or "you cant be around us,. creep." but today she was laying on the ground and they were kicking her head and someone shouted "kick her head! break her glasses!" so i went over to my friend Emily (bubbles325 auto her nowwww) and i was just planning on being like "wow they're so mean..." but when I say down... I guess i snapped or something cuz i just started bawling my eyes out.. me and emily went over to the gym teacher and I was still crying and I told her. They all got detentions for bullying. Almost all of them were some of my closest friends. They all think the girl told on them... I hate my school.
...People used bully me like that a lot... TODAY SOMEONE TRIED INSULTING ME BY TELLING ME I HAD BIG BOOBS O____O

Anyway.. o.o... I remember in fourth grade people would call me fat and ugly and theyd always try to hurt me... So.eone threatened to kill me twice.. DX ...The kid who bullied me a lot died this September... ,_, Someone once tried to acually poison me... I was sick for a week or so... They gave me walnuts on purpose... This girl said she didnt want her sandwich And I didnt have money to buy a lunch so she gave it me... ,_, She hatsd me...
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Slender Chan wrote:
Poppy o_o wrote:so. Theres this girl in some of my classes.. and shes bullied a lot and stuff, and today it was going really far. normally they would run away from her or say stuff like "hey lesbian" or "you cant be around us,. creep." but today she was laying on the ground and they were kicking her head and someone shouted "kick her head! break her glasses!" so i went over to my friend Emily (bubbles325 auto her nowwww) and i was just planning on being like "wow they're so mean..." but when I say down... I guess i snapped or something cuz i just started bawling my eyes out.. me and emily went over to the gym teacher and I was still crying and I told her. They all got detentions for bullying. Almost all of them were some of my closest friends. They all think the girl told on them... I hate my school.
...People used bully me like that a lot... TODAY SOMEONE TRIED INSULTING ME BY TELLING ME I HAD BIG BOOBS O____O

Anyway.. o.o... I remember in fourth grade people would call me fat and ugly and theyd always try to hurt me... So.eone threatened to kill me twice.. DX ...The kid who bullied me a lot died this September... ,_, Someone once tried to acually poison me... I was sick for a week or so... They gave me walnuts on purpose... This girl said she didnt want her sandwich And I didnt have money to buy a lunch so she gave it me... ,_, She hatsd me...
This guy told me nobody likes me because I'm weird.. I didn't take it offensively though...
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:19 pm

That's horrible. D:

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:32 pm

;_;
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Of Asgard Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Slender Chan wrote:

Someone tried to poison you? What the heck? Did you tell anyone?
Loki Of Asgard
Loki Of Asgard

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Why are people mean?
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Something like that happened to me before..
I'm sorry Poppy...
I remember this girl in fifth grade trying to kill me.. and others, but mostly me O_O, she was mad..
She tried whacking me over the head with her jacket to knock me out or something o_o
Then she tried jumping on me and stamping on me.. ._.
She spat at me to.
Then the teachers finally stopped being lazy idiots and they stopped her and she got expelled o_o
she still spams my email sometimes... -_-
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:Something like that happened to me before..
I'm sorry Poppy...
I remember this girl in fifth grade trying to kill me.. and others, but mostly me O_O, she was mad..
She tried whacking me over the head with her jacket to knock me out or something o_o
Then she tried jumping on me and stamping on me.. ._.
She spat at me to.
Then the teachers finally stopped being lazy idiots and they stopped her and she got expelled o_o
she still spams my email sometimes... -_-
*hugs*
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:11 pm

That's very sad. D:
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down