Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I randomly scream in my family's rooms' on Saturaday nights. o_o

+4
Artemis Fowl
Eureka Foster
Genie!<3
TeamBreezy101
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I randomly scream in my family's rooms' on Saturaday nights. o_o Empty I randomly scream in my family's rooms' on Saturaday nights. o_o

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:01 pm

I just enjoy screaming BLEHHH
While waving my arms.

Yeah I'm cool.

*awkward silence*

WHY IS EVERYONE SO BORING OVER THE WEEKEND?
Then Monday comes and everyone is all funny. o_o
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

I randomly scream in my family's rooms' on Saturaday nights. o_o Empty Re: I randomly scream in my family's rooms' on Saturaday nights. o_o

Post  Genie!<3 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:03 pm

For some reason i just imagined Bitchchkin screaming "NYEAAAAAAAH!!!" as i saw your title of ur forum o_o
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

I randomly scream in my family's rooms' on Saturaday nights. o_o Empty Re: I randomly scream in my family's rooms' on Saturaday nights. o_o

Post  Eureka Foster Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:04 pm

I've lost a good amount of enthusiasm at the moment.
o_____o
Eureka Foster
Eureka Foster

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:For some reason i just imagined Bitchchkin screaming "NYEAAAAAAAH!!!" as i saw your title of ur forum o_o

o_o
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:For some reason i just imagined Bitchchkin screaming "NYEAAAAAAAH!!!" as i saw your title of ur forum o_o
XD o_o
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:07 pm

I'm mad at someone irl right now .-.
Let's just say that person ditched me. ._________.
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Short Movies " wrote:I'm mad at someone irl right now .-.

Do you need to rant?
I'm all ears. o_o
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Rant. o_o Jennifer already talked allday o_o
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:11 pm

I'M STILL PISSED AT SOME SO CALLED FRIENDS OF MINE ._.
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:19 pm

TeamBreezy101 wrote:

Do you need to rant?
I'm all ears. o_o
Yes. o_e
So when you schedule to meet someone, you have to keep your word for it. If we had a specific time to meet each other, you have to be there on time! With communication, people can tell each other that they cannot come. So I'm not going to post my friend's names, I'm just going to give them nicknames like Cy, Llama, and Viv. So Cy, Llama, Viv, and I were supposed to meet each other at some place to do stuff that's no concern of yours. o_o We've been talking about this for two days now. So we scheduled it in the afternoon and when I came there on time, I saw no sight of them... So I thought, "Alright. They seem to be a bit late. I'll just wait for them for a while." But I didn't wait for them a WHILE. I waited for them for 25 minutes! They STILL didn't show up. Then I checked my email on my iTouch so see if they responded to my email, and Viv said she/he couldn't come, while there was no reply from Cy and Llama. I was mad. Then I went to my mom and told her they weren't there, and my mom said it runs in the family. o_o Since I have a temper, my mom bought me ice cream to cool down, and we went home. When I got home, Cy and Llama wasn't online on Email, and I sent them an angry email... They didn't respond. So they forgot or didn't tell me that they were not coming. ._. They need to be responsible!
I'm done now. o_o
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:23 pm

Short Movies " wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:

Do you need to rant?
I'm all ears. o_o
Yes. o_e
So when you schedule to meet someone, you have to keep your word for it. If we had a specific time to meet each other, you have to be there on time! With communication, people can tell each other that they cannot come. So I'm not going to post my friend's names, I'm just going to give them nicknames like Cy, Llama, and Viv. So Cy, Llama, Viv, and I were supposed to meet each other at some place to do stuff that's no concern of yours. o_o We've been talking about this for two days now. So we scheduled it in the afternoon and when I came there on time, I saw no sight of them... So I thought, "Alright. They seem to be a bit late. I'll just wait for them for a while." But I didn't wait for them a WHILE. I waited for them for 25 minutes! They STILL didn't show up. Then I checked my email on my iTouch so see if they responded to my email, and Viv said she/he couldn't come, while there was no reply from Cy and Llama. I was mad. Then I went to my mom and told her they weren't there, and my mom said it runs in the family. o_o Since I have a temper, my mom bought me ice cream to cool down, and we went home. When I got home, Cy and Llama wasn't online on Email, and I sent them an angry email... They didn't respond. So they forgot or didn't tell me that they were not coming. ._. They need to be responsible!
I'm done now. o_o

I agree with you.
I think it's rude to not tell someone you're not going to be somewhere.
But look at the bright side.
At least you got ice cream. Razz
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  yo Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:08 am

When I had "friends" they would ditch me all the time for other people. o_o

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:39 am

TeamBreezy101 wrote:
Short Movies " wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:

Do you need to rant?
I'm all ears. o_o
Yes. o_e
I'm done now. o_o

I agree with you.
Yeah. IT WAS ICE CREAM COOKIE SANDWICH :inlove:
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:42 am

Short Movies " wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:
Short Movies " wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:

Do you need to rant?
I'm all ears. o_o
Yes. o_e
I'm done now. o_o

I agree with you.

D:<<<<
Those are my life. o_o
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  Short Movies " Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:43 am

TeamBreezy101 wrote:
Short Movies " wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:
Short Movies " wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:

Do you need to rant?
I'm all ears. o_o
Yes. o_e
I'm done now. o_o

I agree with you.

Those are my life. o_o
I like Strawberry Sorbet Ice Cream the best :inlove:
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:45 am

Short Movies " wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:
Short Movies " wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:
Short Movies " wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:

Do you need to rant?
I'm all ears. o_o
Yes. o_e
I'm done now. o_o

I agree with you.

Those are my life. o_o
I like Strawberry Sorbet Ice Cream the best :inlove:

You're making me hungry. o_o
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  yo Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:48 am

K, keep on ignoring me o__o

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:49 am

o_o......
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:49 am

MickeyMouse wrote:K, keep on ignoring me o__o

Well hi there. o_o
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  yo Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:50 am

TeamBreezy101 wrote:

Well hi there. o_o
Rolling Eyes

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:52 am

MickeyMouse wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:

Well hi there. o_o
Rolling Eyes

Did you just give me attitude?
OH HELL NAW. Rage

Bring it. o__o
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  yo Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:53 am

TeamBreezy101 wrote:
MickeyMouse wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:

Well hi there. o_o
Rolling Eyes

OH HELL NAW. Rage

Bring it. o__o
tongue

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:55 am

MickeyMouse wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:
MickeyMouse wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:

Well hi there. o_o
Rolling Eyes

OH HELL NAW. Rage

Bring it. o__o
tongue
Razz
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  yo Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:55 am

TeamBreezy101 wrote:
MickeyMouse wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:
MickeyMouse wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:

Well hi there. o_o
Rolling Eyes

OH HELL NAW. Rage

Bring it. o__o
tongue
Razz
slenderman Smile
Penguins o.o

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 am

MickeyMouse wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:
MickeyMouse wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:
MickeyMouse wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:

Well hi there. o_o
Rolling Eyes

OH HELL NAW. Rage

Bring it. o__o
tongue
Razz
slenderman Smile
Penguins o.o

Slenderman is my husband. o___o
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next