Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to be friends with you.

+4
Genie!<3
yo
Eureka Foster
Fear
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I want to be friends with you. - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to be friends with you.

Post  Short Movies " Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:54 pm

Blue, and I'm afraid of Santa Claus Razz We're friends I guess. o_O
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Back to top Go down

I want to be friends with you. - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to be friends with you.

Post  Lily :D Or Sugarlil1031 Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:02 am

Fear wrote:And to do so, we must hang out A LOT. *Hugs you* Are we friends yet? No? How about now? Now? Now? What's your favorite color? Are you afraid of Santa Claus?
I mean, he's a fat, old guy who breaks into your house and leaves stuff. O_O Are we friends now?
*Hugs back.*
Sure. Why not. Yeah. Yep. Si`. o_o Turquoise. Yeah, HE'S THE ONE WHO STOLE THE COOKIE FROM THE COOKIE JAR. Mad HE DISGUSTS ME. Evil or Very Mad
Now we shall be best friends for all of eternity! Very Happy
Lily :D Or Sugarlil1031
Lily :D Or Sugarlil1031

Location : Socially Awkward Person Who Eats By Trash Cans At Lunch

Back to top Go down

Post  pumpi girl♥ Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:48 am

Fear wrote:And to do so, we must hang out A LOT. *Hugs you* Are we friends yet? No? How about now? Now? Now? What's your favorite color? Are you afraid of Santa Claus?
I mean, he's a fat, old guy who breaks into your house and leaves stuff. O_O Are we friends now?
I SENT CHU ZE FRIEND REQUEST Very Happy
pumpi girl♥
pumpi girl♥

http://moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2