Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm the only one online right now, and I'm bored so... Im just gonna say everything Ive wanted to say for a while.

+4
Poppy o_o
Mr. Pond
Genie!<3
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I'm the only one online right now, and I'm bored so... Im just gonna say everything Ive wanted to say for a while. Empty I'm the only one online right now, and I'm bored so... Im just gonna say everything Ive wanted to say for a while.

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Except Im not putting any spaces in. ^_^

IreallymissAlekandImlikedyingontheinsidebecauseofmydepressionandmisery
andanxietyandIfeellikeeverythingisjust...doneandIllnevergetanotherchanceand
thefearandpainandheartacheiseatingmealive...Icankindofheartheblooddripping
inmychest.IdontknowwhattodowithmyselfanymorebecauseIhavenothingtodo
withmyselfexceptcryandreminiscaboutwhenIwaswithalekandthenIcutmyself
becauseIdontknowhowelsetostophurtingontheinside..AndthenIwrotedownallof
myfeelingsandmyeverythoughtIvehadaboutthepainandIwrotethisthingwhereI
wroteAlekreallybiginthemiddleandthenIwroteAlek270timesinthebackround
(Icounted).IwishIcouldgonumbsoIcouldstophurtingandstopcuttingandstop
wantingtokillmyselfbecauseIhavenothingexceptEricaanymore.Idontknowhowto
handlemyemotionsandIdontknowhowtodealwiththesethings,whichisweird
becausethisalwayshappens...SometimesIwishIhadthegutstojusttakethepillsI
haveinmyroom.SometimesIwishItookthemontheThursdaybeforeChristmas.
SometimesIwishthatIneverjoinedMSP.

Last edited by Twiwor4Life<3 o_o on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm the only one online right now, and I'm bored so... Im just gonna say everything Ive wanted to say for a while. Empty Re: I'm the only one online right now, and I'm bored so... Im just gonna say everything Ive wanted to say for a while.

Post  Genie!<3 Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Twiwor4Life<3 o_o wrote:Except Im not putting any spaces in. ^_^

IreallymissAlekandImlikedyingontheinsidebecauseofmydepressionandmiseryandanxietyandIfeellikeeverythingisjust...doneandIllnevergetanotherchanceandthefearandpainandheartacheiseatingmealive...Icankindofheartheblooddrippinginmychest.IdontknowwhattodowithmyselfanymorebecauseIhavenothingtodowithmyselfexceptcryandreminiscaboutwhenIwaswithalekandthenIcutmyselfbecauseIdontknowhowelsetostophurtingontheinside..AndthenIwrotedownallofmyfeelingsandmyeverythoughtIvehadaboutthepainandIwrotethisthingwhereIwroteAlekreallybiginthemiddleandthenIwroteAlek270timesinthebackround(Icounted).IwishIcouldgonumbsoIcouldstophurtingandstopcuttingandstopwantingtokillmyselfbecauseIhavenothingexceptEricaanymore.IdontknowhowtohandlemyemotionsandIdontknowhowtodealwiththesethings,whichisweirdbecausethisalwayshappens...SometimesIwishIhadthegutstojusttakethepillsIhaveinmyroom.SometimesIwishItookthemontheThursdaybeforeChristmas.SometimesIwishthatIneverjoinedMSP.
*hugs*
i know how you feel.........
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

I'm the only one online right now, and I'm bored so... Im just gonna say everything Ive wanted to say for a while. Empty Re: I'm the only one online right now, and I'm bored so... Im just gonna say everything Ive wanted to say for a while.

Post  Mr. Pond Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:46 pm

... o_o
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:

IreallymissAlekandImlikedyingontheinsidebecauseofmydepressionandmiseryandanxietyandIfeellikeeverythingisjust...doneandIllnevergetanotherchanceandthefearandpainandheartacheiseatingmealive...Icankindofheartheblooddrippinginmychest.IdontknowwhattodowithmyselfanymorebecauseIhavenothingtodowithmyselfexceptcryandreminiscaboutwhenIwaswithalekandthenIcutmyselfbecauseIdontknowhowelsetostophurtingontheinside..AndthenIwrotedownallofmyfeelingsandmyeverythoughtIvehadaboutthepainandIwrotethisthingwhereIwroteAlekreallybiginthemiddleandthenIwroteAlek270timesinthebackround(Icounted).IwishIcouldgonumbsoIcouldstophurtingandstopcuttingandstopwantingtokillmyselfbecauseIhavenothingexceptEricaanymore.IdontknowhowtohandlemyemotionsandIdontknowhowtodealwiththesethings,whichisweirdbecausethisalwayshappens...SometimesIwishIhadthegutstojusttakethepillsIhaveinmyroom.SometimesIwishItookthemontheThursdaybeforeChristmas.SometimesIwishthatIneverjoinedMSP.
*hugs*
v_v
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Twiwor4Life<3 o_o wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:

*hugs*
v_v
i feel like dirt all the time..... .______.
sometimes i wish i culd take a axe and cut off emotion's head
so none of us would have emotion therefore no pain .___.
lots of people do things to me...... like call the police on me for one thing.. and thts my mum who did it...
and being bullied over and over again at school...
and your online friends not understanding, and alek calling me a bitch and that i dont understand "love" -_-
apparently some people haven't realized i've liked people as well... ._. i just don't tell anybody because i dont want to bring attention to myself. But keeping that inside is very very very diffcult and you feel like nobody likes you..
*hugs*
so ik how you feel
btw i broadcasted on TC and lots of ppl say you and me look a lot alike..o_o
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:54 pm

ASDFGHJKL;
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

http://moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Poppy o_o wrote:ASDFGHJKL;
What.
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:59 pm

AND you didnt listen to what i said O_o
nice ._.
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Twiwor4Life<3 o_o wrote:
Poppy o_o wrote:ASDFGHJKL;
What.
WAT. *EATS CEREAL*
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:04 am

that's not a surprise.. speaking to your feelings but not responding to mine...
._.
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:06 am

Genie!<3 wrote:
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:

*hugs*
v_v
lots of people do things to me...... like call the police on me for one thing.. and thts my mum who did it...
and your online friends not understanding, and alek calling me a bitch and that i dont understand "love" -_-
apparently some people haven't realized i've liked people as well... ._. i just don't tell anybody because i dont want to bring attention to myself. But keeping that inside is very very very diffcult and you feel like nobody likes you..
*hugs*
so ik how you feel
That actually made me smile. Because theres someone else who feels the same pain I feel. I get it Genie. Ive been bullied irl. My neighbor once beat me with a baseball bat. But yeah, it is difficult keeping your feelings inside. The emotions sit i side you and eat you alive and it tears you apart and it makes you want to die. *Hugs*
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:07 am

Genie!<3 wrote:that's not a surprise.. speaking to your feelings but not responding to mine...
._.
I was still responding to you.... o_e
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:10 am

Twiwor4Life<3 o_o wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:

*hugs*
v_v
*hugs*
so ik how you feel
That actually made me smile. Because theres someone else who feels the same pain I feel. I get it Genie. Ive been bullied irl. My neighbor once beat me with a baseball bat. But yeah, it is difficult keeping your feelings inside. The emotions sit i side you and eat you alive and it tears you apart and it makes you want to die. *Hugs*

I get rocks chucked at me everyday as i walk home...
and not letting anybody know is hard ._.
one day after two months of the secret i cracked and told two people
but then i denied it and said i dont anymore... v.v
and when i try to do something i like i get critized/yelled/stared at for it -_-;;; *hugs back*
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:11 am

Twiwor4Life<3 o_o wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:that's not a surprise.. speaking to your feelings but not responding to mine...
._.
you.. responded poppy quicker o_e am i new or something? i've been here since like march of last year... or febuary... i forget which o_o
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:18 am

Genie!<3 wrote:
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o wrote:
._.
you.. responded poppy quicker o_e am i new or something? i've been here since like march of last year... or febuary... i forget which o_o
Chrissy broke up with daysie. *shoots mayor*
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:31 am

Poppy o_o wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o wrote:
._.
THAT BITCH DIES TONIGHT.
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:36 am

*BLOCKS CHRISSY*
THAT SON OF A BITCH LITTLE SCUMBAG IVE HATED HER ALL THIS TIME CUZ SHE WULD JUST BREAKUP WITH JELLY CUZ SHES A FUCKING DAMN PLAYER
AND JELLY SAYS SHE MIGHT DIE WITHOUT CHRISSY AND NOW CHRISSY DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AKLJSDRKL;AJD[FKLJA;DLFJK;ALKSJF;AKLDJF;KLADJSFL;AK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
THAT STUPID HOE SONG DESCRIBES HER PERFECTLY ._.;;;
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:37 am

Twiwor4Life<3 o_o wrote:
Poppy o_o wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o wrote:
._.
THAT BITCH DIES TONIGHT.
AGREED. *takes axe*
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:38 am

.__.
*hugs Jelly*
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:40 am

Genie!<3 wrote:
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o wrote:
Poppy o_o wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o wrote:
._.
THAT BITCH DIES TONIGHT.
AGREED. *takes axe*
*swings Blackjack or whatever that spikey ball thing is called* D:<
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:49 am

That.. little.. bitch....
I.. will... rip... her... into... pieces...
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy o_o Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:54 am

When she did it she was probably thinking "oh genie, im not scared of her lool" WELL BE SCARED BITCH.
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:10 am

Poppy o_o wrote:When she did it she was probably thinking "oh genie, im not scared of her lool" WELL BE SCARED BITCH.
i still have that wood log i had picked up and chased price with when i had a tantrum..
if this was real i'd take it out and whack her beside the head with it...
or i'd go straight thru this screen and choke her for messing with BOTH of my bestfriend's relationships
you don't expect me to do nothing like a couch potato when shes played with both of them.... that bitch....
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:27 pm

o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:29 pm

o_o ._.
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next