Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Sings Christana Aquilara style* I AM BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

*Sings Christana Aquilara style* I AM BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!!! Empty *Sings Christana Aquilara style* I AM BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!!!

Post  Awesome(MSP) Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Words can't bring me DOWWWWNNNN O_O
Awesome(MSP)
Awesome(MSP)

Back to top Go down

*Sings Christana Aquilara style* I AM BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!!! Empty Re: *Sings Christana Aquilara style* I AM BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!!!

Post  Mr. Pond Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:31 pm

o_o
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Sings Christana Aquilara style* I AM BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!!! Empty Re: *Sings Christana Aquilara style* I AM BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!!!

Post  Crowley Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:52 pm

*THROWS A SIGN THAT SAYS "WORDS" AND THROWS IT ON TOP OF YOU* *YOU FALL DOWN* ._.
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Anime Chan wrote:*THROWS A SIGN THAT SAYS "WORDS" AND THROWS IT ON TOP OF YOU* *YOU FALL DOWN* ._.
affraid affraid
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:16 pm

IM NOT IN THE MOOD ._.
HUMANS DISGUST ME
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Anime Chan wrote:IM NOT IN THE MOOD ._.
HUMANS DISGUST ME
.-.
why?
I Hate Everything today Since Im Sick and I ish Missing a Dance..
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Fergie814 wrote:
HUMANS DISGUST ME
.-.
why?
i hate people you can never trust anyone ._. i just want one friend just one! but everyone hates me! its probably becuz of my appearance (im super ugly)
people also lie and ignorant fools
I don't want anyone to call me red head ever ._.
people are like "hey red head" I just want to choke them
they just want to make fun of me Sad
also every single time I try to get a friend someone else takes them away from me
I had a friend in the beginning of the year named Kelly and now I think she hates me Sad
Also I want to choke Irene so badly
that girl is such a diva
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Anime Chan wrote:
Fergie814 wrote:
HUMANS DISGUST ME
.-.
why?
i hate people you can never trust anyone ._. i just want one friend just one! but everyone hates me! its probably becuz of my appearance (im super ugly)
also every single time I try to get a friend someone else takes them away from me
I had a friend in the beginning of the year named Kelly and now I think she hates me Sad
that girl is such a diva
If I Ever Met You I would Never Judge You.......I Never Judge Anyone
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Fergie814 wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Fergie814 wrote:
HUMANS DISGUST ME
.-.
why?
that girl is such a diva
Sad
also I don't get whats wrong with me? is it becuz im white and im trying to hang out with Kelly and some other asians? is that why they don't like me? Sidney this girl that I know says that Kelly probably doesnt like me today and i gpt depressed becuz Kelly was like one of my only friends (or i thought so) and now im lonely Sad like I will always be
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Anime Chan wrote:
Fergie814 wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Fergie814 wrote:
HUMANS DISGUST ME
.-.
why?
that girl is such a diva
Sad
also I don't get whats wrong with me? is it becuz im white and im trying to hang out with Kelly and some other asians? is that why they don't like me? Sidney this girl that I know says that Kelly probably doesnt like me today and i gpt depressed becuz Kelly was like one of my only friends (or i thought so) and now im lonely Sad like I will always be
Im Always Left Out...Sometimes I think my "Friends" Hang out With me Since they Feel Bad For Me....Everyone Is with their Friends and Im Always the Third Wheel No Matter What..Im Taller Than Everyone So its Kinda Awkward and People Stare.I Dont Judge But People Judge Me.....Sometimes I wish.....
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Fergie814 wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Fergie814 wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Fergie814 wrote:
HUMANS DISGUST ME
.-.
why?
that girl is such a diva
Sad
Im Always Left Out...Sometimes I think my "Friends" Hang out With me Since they Feel Bad For Me....Everyone Is with their Friends and Im Always the Third Wheel No Matter What..Im Taller Than Everyone So its Kinda Awkward and People Stare.I Dont Judge But People Judge Me.....Sometimes I wish.....
yeah im always the third wheel like always Sad
im one of the only gingers in my school and that makes me stick out from everyone else
but it gets really annoying when people call me "red head" or "ginger" i just hate it
like today in orchestra they girls that were kinda my friends called me red head and i got pissed off but i just let it go
but then i was depressed again
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Awesome(MSP) Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:25 pm

Anime Chan wrote:
Fergie814 wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Fergie814 wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Fergie814 wrote:
HUMANS DISGUST ME
.-.
why?
that girl is such a diva
Sad
im one of the only gingers in my school and that makes me stick out from everyone else
but it gets really annoying when people call me "red head" or "ginger" i just hate it
like today in orchestra they girls that were kinda my friends called me red head and i got pissed off but i just let it go

I hang out with these girls who are kinda like divas. Everyone talks behind thier backs and I wonder if they talk about me behind my back. I don't really entirely trust them. Fruck the world -_-
Awesome(MSP)
Awesome(MSP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Awesome(MSP) wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Fergie814 wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Fergie814 wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Fergie814 wrote:
HUMANS DISGUST ME
.-.
why?
that girl is such a diva
Sad

I hang out with these girls who are kinda like divas. Everyone talks behind thier backs and I wonder if they talk about me behind my back. I don't really entirely trust them. Fruck the world -_-
Yeah i bet tons of people talk about me behind my back
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Anime Chan wrote:
Awesome(MSP) wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Fergie814 wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Fergie814 wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Fergie814 wrote:
HUMANS DISGUST ME
.-.
why?
that girl is such a diva
Sad

Yeah i bet tons of people talk about me behind my back
I Do Too .-.
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:56 pm

o.o
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Anime Chan wrote:o.o
I Twiddle My Fake Moustache While I Type on the Mobile version of this Website..O.o affraid
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Crying or Very sad When I was in thrid grade, I was a thrid wheel. I still am.
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:40 pm

*Third
Sorry my Kindle Fire is dumb o_o
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Stormageddon wrote: Crying or Very sad When I was in thrid grade, I was a thrid wheel. I still am.
I honestly don't like this girl named Sidney becuz well she makes fun of me and my hair like "do you even brush it?" and im like "yeah" and my hair looks weird becuz its naturally wavy Sad but i look way better with straight hair o.o
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Anime Chan wrote:
Stormageddon wrote: Crying or Very sad When I was in thrid grade, I was a thrid wheel. I still am.
I honestly don't like this girl named Sidney becuz well she makes fun of me and my hair like "do you even brush it?" and im like "yeah" and my hair looks weird becuz its naturally wavy Sad but i look way better with straight hair o.o
When I was a kid, I thought brushing my hair was useless because boys don't have long hair. Now my hair is super messy and all tangled up and people make fun of me. Even my sisters! I had this friend named Javin but he told me, "Ugh, you're so ugly. We're not friends anymore! I now know why you're the only one with no girlfriend AHAHAHA!" -_- Sigh.
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Stormageddon wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
When I was a kid, I thought brushing my hair was useless because boys don't have long hair. Now my hair is super messy and all tangled up and people make fun of me. Even my sisters! I had this friend named Javin but he told me, "Ugh, you're so ugly. We're not friends anymore! I now know why you're the only one with no girlfriend AHAHAHA!" -_- Sigh.
:O that is so mean! and i don't get some people
if they arent your friend anymore because for your appearance then they are very ignorant :/
im pretty sure people make fun of me because when i was little i barely brushed my teeth because i thought i didnt have to but now they are kinda yellowish Sad and also i have a gap between my two front teeth and ughhhh
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Anime Chan wrote:
Stormageddon wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
if they arent your friend anymore because for your appearance then they are very ignorant :/
im pretty sure people make fun of me because when i was little i barely brushed my teeth because i thought i didnt have to but now they are kinda yellowish Sad and also i have a gap between my two front teeth and ughhhh
I have a gap between my two front teeth also. My mum says we can't afford braces right now. I used to have Invisalign by I accidentally threw them away with my lunch. And I never brushed my teeth too as a kid because I was too tired to. I was one of those kids who runs around all day.
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Stormageddon wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Stormageddon wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
I have a gap between my two front teeth also. My mum says we can't afford braces right now. I used to have Invisalign by I accidentally threw them away with my lunch. And I never brushed my teeth too as a kid because I was too tired to. I was one of those kids who runs around all day.
Yeah my teeth are straight and all but yeah i have like yellowish teeth and stuff Sad
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Anime Chan wrote:
Stormageddon wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Stormageddon wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Yeah my teeth are straight and all but yeah i have like yellowish teeth and stuff Sad
I once got teased for wearing a Doctor Who shirt. Like seriously? Everyone thought I was a nerd for liking it. Sad Nerds aren't bad! Right...?
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Stormageddon wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Stormageddon wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
Stormageddon wrote:
Anime Chan wrote:
I once got teased for wearing a Doctor Who shirt. Like seriously? Everyone thought I was a nerd for liking it. Sad Nerds aren't bad! Right...?
pshhh nerds aren't bad im a total fangirl and others find me weird like this one time in reading my teacher had put up a poster of the movie the hobbit and it had Martin Freeman on it (aka the guy who plays John Watson in Sherlock)and i started to talk about Sherlock with my teacher and the other students were listening and then i said he was cute but not as cute as Benedict Cumberbatch (aka Sherlock)and everyone was looking at me like i was a freak
and me and my friend Angie like Doctor Who
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next