Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

o__o wait since the admins (aka MSP Players but admins on here o_e) know our emails and Ip addresses... :D

3 posters

Go down

o__o wait since the admins (aka MSP Players but admins on here o_e) know our emails and Ip addresses... :D  Empty o__o wait since the admins (aka MSP Players but admins on here o_e) know our emails and Ip addresses... :D

Post  Gothy o_o Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:58 am

TO BLUEBACKUP:
since u said u banned Trashy Pooper! A HAHAHA! XD o_o... then wouldnt u see where he lives O_______O and his pass O__________O if u did see his pass then tht couldve been his pass to his acc O______________O if tana or FEMALE VOLDYYYY make a acc then same thing O_O

o___e
Gothy o_o
Gothy o_o

Location : under Dahvie Vanitys bed... watching... and ill keep watching till i see him. but the real question is.... WHY THE FUCK ARE U LOOKING MY LOCATION >:O

Back to top Go down

o__o wait since the admins (aka MSP Players but admins on here o_e) know our emails and Ip addresses... :D  Empty Re: o__o wait since the admins (aka MSP Players but admins on here o_e) know our emails and Ip addresses... :D

Post  Poppy o_o Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:16 am

We can't see their passwords Shocked
Poppy o_o
Poppy o_o
Admin

http://moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

o__o wait since the admins (aka MSP Players but admins on here o_e) know our emails and Ip addresses... :D  Empty Re: o__o wait since the admins (aka MSP Players but admins on here o_e) know our emails and Ip addresses... :D

Post  Gothy o_o Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:38 am

Poppy o_o wrote:We can't see their passwords Shocked
crap o_e
Gothy o_o
Gothy o_o

Location : under Dahvie Vanitys bed... watching... and ill keep watching till i see him. but the real question is.... WHY THE FUCK ARE U LOOKING MY LOCATION >:O

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:50 pm

We can't see people's passwords. We can change them (like hack their account O_O) but not see them.
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down