Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today I went to my sister's glee club performance.

3 posters

Go down

Today I went to my sister's glee club performance.  Empty Today I went to my sister's glee club performance.

Post  Mr. Pond Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:36 pm

(I forgot to mention, my little sister is in elementary o_o)

Her school has glee club and she joined. I was forced to go watch them sing and stuff. o_o
It was HORRIBLE. Not to be rude, but everyone was bad singers. o_o They all can't dance so they looked like crazy monkeys.. O_O
The second graders were pitchy and I laughed at their performances... I'm a mean person. O_______O

Last edited by Stormageddon on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Today I went to my sister's glee club performance.  Empty Re: Today I went to my sister's glee club performance.

Post  ZE VEGGIE TALE QUEEN Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:38 pm

I WOULD HAVE SCREAMED THATS MY SIS UP THERE Rage O_O AND POINT AT HER O_____O
ZE VEGGIE TALE QUEEN
ZE VEGGIE TALE QUEEN

Back to top Go down

Today I went to my sister's glee club performance.  Empty Re: Today I went to my sister's glee club performance.

Post  Artemis Fowl Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Stormageddon wrote:Her school has glee club and she joined. I was forced to go watch them sing and stuff. o_o
It was HORRIBLE. Not to be rude, but everyone was bad singers. o_o They all can't dance so they looked like crazy monkeys.. O_O
The second graders were pitchy and I laughed at their performances... I'm a mean person. O_______O
:oo GLEE CLUB?! O_____O

Your Not a Mean Person...........Just Mean thoughts O_O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:39 pm

ZE VEGGIE TALE QUEEN wrote:I WOULD HAVE SCREAMED THATS MY SIS UP THERE Rage O_O AND POINT AT HER O_____O
I kind of did that.. O_O
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:40 pm

FergieDropsBeats wrote:
Stormageddon wrote:Her school has glee club and she joined. I was forced to go watch them sing and stuff. o_o

I have a mean brain. Well they are little kids, what did I expect? Beautiful angel voices? ^O^ o_o
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Stormageddon wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:

I have a mean brain. Well they are little kids, what did I expect? Beautiful angel voices? ^O^ o_o
O_O If they Had Angel Vocies.....^O^ O_O
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:44 pm

FergieDropsBeats wrote:
Stormageddon wrote:
FergieDropsBeats wrote:

O_O If they Had Angel Vocies.....^O^ O_O
My sister obviously has one. ^O^ o_o
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Fowl Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:45 pm

When You said Glee Club Like a Million Songs popped in my Head......O_O
This was the First Song........
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down