Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I drew a picture of what I thought some forumers looked like o_o:

+5
Short Movies "
Mr. Pond
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Crowley
osnapitzmadison
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I drew a picture of what I thought some forumers looked like o_o: Empty I drew a picture of what I thought some forumers looked like o_o:

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:55 pm

If it comes up small and you can't read it, then oh well o____o I tried:

I drew a picture of what I thought some forumers looked like o_o: Somefo11

Back to top Go down

I drew a picture of what I thought some forumers looked like o_o: Empty Re: I drew a picture of what I thought some forumers looked like o_o:

Post  osnapitzmadison Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:56 pm

;-; Those are beautiful...

Can woo draw meh ? xD
osnapitzmadison
osnapitzmadison

Back to top Go down

I drew a picture of what I thought some forumers looked like o_o: Empty Re: I drew a picture of what I thought some forumers looked like o_o:

Post  Crowley Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:57 pm

I like it Very Happy
Mine looks nothing like me but I like it
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:57 pm

I made it on my computer on paint soo... o_o the one in the orange is what i think SM looks like, one is the red shirt is what i think SHORT looks like, one in the dark red shirt is what i think GENIE looks like, the one in the purple shirt is what i think FERGIE looks like, and the one in the black is what i think THEDOGLOVER looks like. NO BAD COMMENTS PLEASE o______o... I TRIED MY BEST O_O

Last edited by Alek888 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:58 pm

osnapitzmadison wrote:;-; Those are beautiful...

Can woo draw meh ? xD
Thanks, and yes.

Back to top Go down

Post  osnapitzmadison Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:58 pm

*sits on turtle*

YIP! YIP!

-smacks turtle on the butt- O_O
osnapitzmadison
osnapitzmadison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:59 pm

TheSilence wrote:I like it Very Happy
Awesome XD sorry it doesn't look like you, I kinda thought you would look like Marceline the vampire queen irl o_______o... I think shes awesome...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:59 pm

osnapitzmadison wrote:*sits on turtle*

YIP! YIP!

-smacks turtle on the butt- O_O
O_O

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Alek888 wrote:
Awesome XD sorry it doesn't look like you, I kinda thought you would look like Marceline the vampire queen irl o_______o... I think shes awesome...
Yeah Marceline is my favorite AT character
Crowley
Crowley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:02 pm

TheSilence wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Yeah Marceline is my favorite AT character
Same.

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Alek888 wrote:If it comes up small and you can't read it, then oh well o____o I tried:

*COUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH*
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Chantail wrote:
Alek888 wrote:If it comes up small and you can't read it, then oh well o____o I tried:

I already know what you look like so I didn't draw you o_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Alek888 wrote:
Chantail wrote:

CUZ WHEN YOUR 16, AND YOU HAVE SEX WWITHOUT CONDOMS , YOUR GONNA GET PREGNANT ! o....o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Chantail wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Chantail wrote:

CUZ WHEN YOUR 16, AND YOU HAVE SEX WWITHOUT CONDOMS , YOUR GONNA GET PREGNANT ! o....o
O_O

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Alek888 wrote:
Chantail wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Chantail wrote:

O_O
In class our teacher told us to come up with class rules in our groups, so I turned to this guy and I said, "RULE NUMBER ONE! AALWAYS EAR PROTECTION! Very Happy" o___o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Chantail wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Chantail wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Chantail wrote:

O_O
In class our teacher told us to come up with class rules in our groups, so I turned to this guy and I said, "RULE NUMBER ONE! AALWAYS EAR PROTECTION! Very Happy" o___o
o_o I drew a picture of what I thought some forumers looked like o_o: 1519272354

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:25 pm

I drew a picture of what I thought some forumers looked like o_o: Tumblr_mecffj69Wg1qfw2dno1_400

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:27 pm

_EricaWoodentoaster wrote:I drew a picture of what I thought some forumers looked like o_o: Tumblr_mecffj69Wg1qfw2dno1_400
XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:30 pm

Alek888 wrote:
_EricaWoodentoaster wrote:I drew a picture of what I thought some forumers looked like o_o: Tumblr_mecffj69Wg1qfw2dno1_400
XD
Lesson #1: stupid people get their ass shot

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:38 pm

_EricaWoodentoaster wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
XD
o_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Alek888 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
XD
o_o
I was watching Shanaynay on a kid's show and she said that. o_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Alek888 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
XD
o_o
I love Shananay Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Alek888 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
XD
o_o
Me too.... SHANAYNAY MAH HOMEGURL. Very Happy
WINTER WRAP UP WINTER WRAP UP LETS FINISH OUR HOLIDAY CHEER! WINTER WRAP UP WINTER WRAP CAUSE TOMORROW SPRING IS HERE! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Alek888 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
Alek888 wrote:
XD
o_o
Me too.... SHANAYNAY MAH HOMEGURL. Very Happy
WINTER WRAP UP WINTER WRAP UP LETS FINISH OUR HOLIDAY CHEER! WINTER WRAP UP WINTER WRAP CAUSE TOMORROW SPRING IS HERE! Very Happy
I drew a picture of what I thought some forumers looked like o_o: Tumblr_lkw4r6hMof1qfxq87o1_500

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:01 pm

O__O I laughed at Anime Chan's. XDD she looks like she's dancing. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next