Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My brother has just been forced into giving me his carmael chocolate, and rainbow sprinkles blueberry lollipop..

2 posters

Go down

My brother has just been forced into giving me his carmael chocolate, and rainbow sprinkles blueberry lollipop.. Empty My brother has just been forced into giving me his carmael chocolate, and rainbow sprinkles blueberry lollipop..

Post  Admin BlueBackUp Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Thank god.

Random image :

My brother has just been forced into giving me his carmael chocolate, and rainbow sprinkles blueberry lollipop.. 6424
Admin BlueBackUp
Admin BlueBackUp
Admin

https://forumgetaway.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My brother has just been forced into giving me his carmael chocolate, and rainbow sprinkles blueberry lollipop.. Empty Re: My brother has just been forced into giving me his carmael chocolate, and rainbow sprinkles blueberry lollipop..

Post  Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:46 pm

My brother has just been forced into giving me his carmael chocolate, and rainbow sprinkles blueberry lollipop.. Rocket10
Dash's body shook as her chest heaved with each gut-wrenching cry of anguish, suddenly letting go of Pinkie's body and letting out a ear-piercing shriek of terror as she looked at her own hooves. Blood and viscera coated them, dripping down through her fur, the scene straight from a horror movie laid before her eyes. She skittered backwards, slipping in the pool of blood of her own creation, slamming cheekfirst into the pile of gore before finally gaining purchase and dragging herself over against the farthest wall from Pinkie's still form, her stomach mutinying on her as she emptied its contents upon the floor next to her. Her mind raced, thoughts running a mile a minute as she hiccuped, wide, terror filled eyes staring at the scene made by her own hoof. Murder. She had committed murder. On one of her own friends. It was unheard of.
Nopony had murdered another in hundreds of years. Voices within her mind clawed and whispered to her, the world spinning around her as time seemed to stand still for her, the last vestiges of her sanity being plucked apart, one by one...until that final thread finally snapped.
Hooves grasped at her head, matting her rainbow-colored mane down with blood and ichor, the pegasus rocking back and forth in the blooded kitchen as a crazed grin spread across her muzzle, humming disjointedly to herself.
“...g-giggle at the ghastly...heehee...s-snortle at the spooOOooky...haha...heheheeheeeehaha! HAHAH! AHAHAHAHA! HAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!” Dash threw her head back, curling legs against her chest as forelimbs wrapped around them, psychotic laughter issuing forth from the speedster pegasus as her world shattered around her, psyche and spirit broken and splintered. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

My brother has just been forced into giving me his carmael chocolate, and rainbow sprinkles blueberry lollipop.. Empty Re: My brother has just been forced into giving me his carmael chocolate, and rainbow sprinkles blueberry lollipop..

Post  HappyJellyDays Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:59 pm

o_o
HappyJellyDays
HappyJellyDays

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down