Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im bored nd I felt like making a forum. So there you have it. o_o

2 posters

Go down

Im bored nd I felt like making a forum. So there you have it. o_o Empty Im bored nd I felt like making a forum. So there you have it. o_o

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:44 am

What shall we discuss Very Happy
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Im bored nd I felt like making a forum. So there you have it. o_o Empty Re: Im bored nd I felt like making a forum. So there you have it. o_o

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:48 am

O: @Chan Your so pretty and amazing and all that awesome shit Very Happy
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Im bored nd I felt like making a forum. So there you have it. o_o Empty Re: Im bored nd I felt like making a forum. So there you have it. o_o

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:50 am

Chantail wrote:O: @Chan Your so pretty and amazing and all that awesome shit Very Happy
Why thank you Chan, your pretty and perfect as well o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:53 am

Chantail wrote:
Chantail wrote:O: @Chan Your so pretty and amazing and all that awesome shit Very Happy
Why thank you Chan, your pretty and perfect as well o_o
Oh Chan... Yiur always so nice and not a bitch... o.o I bet you smell like apples irl o.o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:56 am

I made a really mean, dramatic private artbook about someone o_o... so if you go on my account and read it o_o... I give you permission to hate Short. And its just me being bipolar-y again e_e

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:00 am

_EricaWoodentoaster wrote:I made a really mean, dramatic private artbook about someone o_o... so if you go on my account and read it o_o... I give you permission to hate Short. And its just me being bipolar-y again e_e
XD Okay Very Happy I love Alek Very Happy o.o I think I sy that to much o_o Do you? o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:01 am

Chantail wrote:
_EricaWoodentoaster wrote:I made a really mean, dramatic private artbook about someone o_o... so if you go on my account and read it o_o... I give you permission to hate Short. And its just me being bipolar-y again e_e
XD Okay Very Happy I love Alek Very Happy o.o I think I sy that to much o_o Do you? o_o
well yeah. o_o But I say I love Short too much so whatever. Very Happy
I'm screaming inside... o_e

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:06 am

_EricaWoodentoaster wrote:
Chantail wrote:
Oh yeah o.o
T|-|UM|3©️@K3 @ND ©️|-|@|_3K F0®️3V3®️
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:07 am

Chantail wrote:
Chantail wrote:
Oh yeah o.o
noooo not thumbcake.
*falls face first onto bed*

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:11 am

Chantail wrote:
Chantail wrote:
Oh yeah o.o
noooo not thumbcake.
Ok since your so determined that thumbcake is dead, ther is another pairing for you that could work out... (;<
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:14 am

Chantail wrote:
Chantail wrote:
Chantail wrote:
Oh yeah o.o
noooo not thumbcake.
Ok since your so determined that thumbcake is dead, ther is another pairing for you that could work out... (;<
NO. O_O
That's even worse. I think I'd have a better chance with Short anyways. xDD Wait you're talking about who i think you're talking about right? o_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:26 am

I feel asthough hsomeone is lurking on my forum o_o HI ALEK/SM/SHORT(probly Alek o.o)
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:29 am

Chantail wrote:I feel asthough hsomeone is lurking on my forum o_o HI ALEK/SM/SHORT(probly Alek o.o)
me too. o_o But we're the only ones online. ^-^ And i like your avatar o_o

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiwor4Life<3 o_o Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:35 am

Chantail wrote:I feel asthough hsomeone is lurking on my forum o_o HI ALEK/SM/SHORT(probly Alek o.o)
me too. o_o But we're the only ones online. ^-^ And i like your avatar o_o
Ohh XD And yeah its a crossdresser o.o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Twiwor4Life<3 o_o
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:00 pm

O_O... Hi Chan. Very Happy
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down