Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i hav a feeling pu mp is stalking this website -___-

3 posters

Go down

i hav a feeling pu mp is stalking this website -___- Empty i hav a feeling pu mp is stalking this website -___-

Post  Gothy o_o Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:27 pm

dont u ever wonder if FEMALE VOLDYYYY doesnt make a acc but juss stalks this website? cuz if she does make a acc shes afraid we're gonna see her IP o_o? so juss like the last forums if she does so she can prob steal our plans and do fucking shit! i juss wanna strangle her little neck till she pukes then i juss wanna tie her to a fucking railroad and leave her there, keep her there, and let her suffer. then if shes still living- nvm -___- im juss to pissed to deal with tht bitch YOU KNOW SHE COULDVE LEFT FORUMS! SHE FUCKING RUINED IT!errrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh -___________________________-

Gothy o_o
Gothy o_o

Location : under Dahvie Vanitys bed... watching... and ill keep watching till i see him. but the real question is.... WHY THE FUCK ARE U LOOKING MY LOCATION >:O

Back to top Go down

i hav a feeling pu mp is stalking this website -___- Empty Re: i hav a feeling pu mp is stalking this website -___-

Post  Mason. Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:28 pm

I see. o_o
Mason.
Mason.

Back to top Go down

i hav a feeling pu mp is stalking this website -___- Empty Re: i hav a feeling pu mp is stalking this website -___-

Post  yo Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:29 pm

O_O wrote:dont u ever wonder if FEMALE VOLDYYYY doesnt make a acc but juss stalks this website? cuz if she does make a acc shes afraid we're gonna see her IP o_o? so juss like the last forums if she does so she can prob steal our plans and do fucking shit! i juss wanna strangle her little neck till she pukes then i juss wanna tie her to a fucking railroad and leave her there, keep her there, and let her suffer. then if shes still living- nvm -___- im juss to pissed to deal with tht bitch YOU KNOW SHE COULDVE LEFT FORUMS! SHE FUCKING RUINED IT!errrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh -___________________________-

its Dr.WEDONTCAREEEEEEEEEE's fault she came in the first place........>_>
you know, your boyfriend.

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothy o_o Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Grim Reaper wrote:
O_O wrote:dont u ever wonder if FEMALE VOLDYYYY doesnt make a acc but juss stalks this website? cuz if she does make a acc shes afraid we're gonna see her IP o_o? so juss like the last forums if she does so she can prob steal our plans and do fucking shit! i juss wanna strangle her little neck till she pukes then i juss wanna tie her to a fucking railroad and leave her there, keep her there, and let her suffer. then if shes still living- nvm -___- im juss to pissed to deal with tht bitch YOU KNOW SHE COULDVE LEFT FORUMS! SHE FUCKING RUINED IT!errrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh -___________________________-

its Dr.WEDONTCAREEEEEEEEEE's fault she came in the first place........>_>
you know, your boyfriend.
NO (i dont care bout the first part i think going to the friend part was an adventure O3O) but the 2nd part im pissed as hell at! She shouldve juss left us SHE WAS STALKING THE ANYTHING FORUMS ANYWAY -__- maybe she is a rapist O_O
Gothy o_o
Gothy o_o

Location : under Dahvie Vanitys bed... watching... and ill keep watching till i see him. but the real question is.... WHY THE FUCK ARE U LOOKING MY LOCATION >:O

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down