Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG MY CRUSH IN RL JUST ASKED ME OUT :D o_o

+3
ZEUNICORNO3O
TeamBreezy101
SoftySaysQuack
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OMG MY CRUSH IN RL JUST ASKED ME OUT :D o_o - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG MY CRUSH IN RL JUST ASKED ME OUT :D o_o

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Grim Reaper wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:7 year olds in my school date................................................................................................
o_o
there was 9 year olds in my old elementary school caught kissing in the school kitchens o_____o...
o_________________________________o
I was caught making out with my cousin when I was 7 (you know the story..) by my mom, I told her we were hugging. o_o
o_o... lots of people kiss in my old elementary school.. and the school before that.. and the school before that.. and the school before tht.. (i went to 4 elementary schools)
o___e;;;
but now since im in middle school everyone does it
I was bullied in my first elementry school, so I moved to... a new place.... o_o... and went to the elementry school there. o_o

Pfttt. I've never ever dated.
Or kissed anyone. (my cousin doesnt count)
I think I'm too young.
I dont wanna be a Teen Mom. o_o
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

OMG MY CRUSH IN RL JUST ASKED ME OUT :D o_o - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG MY CRUSH IN RL JUST ASKED ME OUT :D o_o

Post  yo Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:37 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:7 year olds in my school date................................................................................................
o_o
there was 9 year olds in my old elementary school caught kissing in the school kitchens o_____o...
I was caught making out with my cousin when I was 7 (you know the story..) by my mom, I told her we were hugging. o_o
o_o... lots of people kiss in my old elementary school.. and the school before that.. and the school before that.. and the school before tht.. (i went to 4 elementary schools)
o___e;;;
I was bullied in my first elementry school, so I moved to... a new place.... o_o... and went to the elementry school there. o_o
some kids in my middle school are sluts o_o
like they do pervy stuff sometimes
and the teachers dont give a damn o_o
I'm a loner in real. o_o
I can be myself on here.... but not in real. o_o
Its weird... >_>

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:38 pm

In 6th grade, people were dating.
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:39 pm

TeamBreezy101 wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
o_o
o___e;;;

I think I'm too young.
every girl wants to be a teen mum until they realize what you have to do to get it o_o then they dont want one at all
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Mr. Pond wrote:In 6th grade, people were dating.

In 2nd grade people were making out. o_o
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:41 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
o_o
o___e;;;

I think I'm too young.
every girl wants to be a teen mum until they realize what you have to do to get it o_o then they dont want one at all

I don't think I want kids anyway.
SCREW CHILDBIRTH. Rage
I'm adopting. o_o
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:42 pm

TeamBreezy101 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
TeamBreezy101 wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
o_o
o___e;;;

I think I'm too young.

I don't think I want kids anyway.
SCREW CHILDBIRTH. Rage
I'm adopting. o_o
if i ever wanted a kid i would adopt o_o
besides it'd give a orphan a home
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  THISISSPARTA Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:52 pm

O3O
THISISSPARTA
THISISSPARTA

Back to top Go down

Post  yo Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Your title sounds like your one of those preppy annoying girls. o_o

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THISISSPARTA Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:54 pm

I like pancakes.
THISISSPARTA
THISISSPARTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie!<3 Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Grim Reaper wrote:Your title sounds like your one of those preppy annoying girls. o_o
ikr o_o
Genie!<3
Genie!<3

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamBreezy101 Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:Your title sounds like your one of those preppy annoying girls. o_o
ikr o_o

What's preppy anyway? o_o
TeamBreezy101
TeamBreezy101

Back to top Go down

Post  yo Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Genie!<3 wrote:
ikr o_o
I hate those type of girls.

yo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pond Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:56 pm

TeamBreezy101 wrote:
Genie!<3 wrote:
ikr o_o

What's preppy anyway? o_o
OMG MY CRUSH ASKED ME OUT ;DD
That's sounds preppy.
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2