Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I were to quit or die what would you remember me as? :D

3 posters

Go down

If I were to quit or die what would you remember me as? :D Empty If I were to quit or die what would you remember me as? :D

Post  Caitlin O_O Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:17 pm

I just wanna know O_O I like knowing what you think of me. So say your HONEST opinion. XDD
Caitlin O_O
Caitlin O_O

Back to top Go down

If I were to quit or die what would you remember me as? :D Empty Re: If I were to quit or die what would you remember me as? :D

Post  osnapitzmadison Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:25 pm

caity0877 wrote:I just wanna know O_O I like knowing what you think of me. So say your HONEST opinion. XDD
Slenderwoman. O_O What would you think of me?
osnapitzmadison
osnapitzmadison

Back to top Go down

If I were to quit or die what would you remember me as? :D Empty Re: If I were to quit or die what would you remember me as? :D

Post  Caitlin O_O Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:27 pm

osnapitzmadison wrote:
caity0877 wrote:I just wanna know O_O I like knowing what you think of me. So say your HONEST opinion. XDD
One of the people I enjoy stalking O_e
Caitlin O_O
Caitlin O_O

Back to top Go down

Post  osnapitzmadison Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:28 pm

caity0877 wrote:
osnapitzmadison wrote:
If you stalk me so much where do I live? CX
osnapitzmadison
osnapitzmadison

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin O_O Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:30 pm

osnapitzmadison wrote:
caity0877 wrote:
osnapitzmadison wrote:
If you stalk me so much where do I live? CX
Online stalking my friend, online stalking O_O
Caitlin O_O
Caitlin O_O

Back to top Go down

Post  idiot Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:30 pm

The person with slenderman as her avatar, who made a lot of topics, and posted that Elmo gif which I love. o_o

NOW WHAT ABOUT ME? >:O

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin O_O Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Pemcorgi wrote:The person with slenderman as her avatar, who made a lot of topics, and posted that Elmo gif which I love. o_o

My fluffy person who comments on all the topics I make XD
Caitlin O_O
Caitlin O_O

Back to top Go down

Post  osnapitzmadison Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Pemcorgi wrote:The person with slenderman as her avatar, who made a lot of topics, and posted that Elmo gif which I love. o_o

I remember when I first met you I thought you were a rainbow. O__O I would remember you as Pemcorgi T^T The BOTDF & Jeffree Star loving freak. O_O What about meh.
osnapitzmadison
osnapitzmadison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down