Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Go down

I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  osnapitzmadison on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:54 am

Me: -grabs apple out of fridge- Kay, goin' back to my room see ya.

Mom: She's going back in her natural habitat (my room)

Dad: See you in another few days sweetie c:

Me: O_O -backs out of room then runs to my room-

I feel like in a nature show when I come out of my room. I'm like a turtle o3o I hide in my room which is my shell and then come out once in a while.
osnapitzmadison
osnapitzmadison

Posts : 458
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 18
Location : SAXET

Back to top Go down

Re: I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  Crowley on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:55 am

osnapitzmadison wrote:Me: -grabs apple out of fridge- Kay, goin' back to my room see ya.

Mom: She's going back in her natural habitat (my room)

Dad: See you in another few days sweetie c:

Me: O_O -backs out of room then runs to my room-

I feel like in a nature show when I come out of my room. I'm like a turtle o3o I hide in my room which is my shell and then come out once in a while.
xDD Me too
Crowley
Crowley

Posts : 3056
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere being awesome

Back to top Go down

Re: I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  Short Movies " on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:55 am

My computer is downstairs, and my room is upstairs, so I ave to walk all the way down just to go on my computer x_x
I'M TOO LAZY! X_X
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Posts : 4924
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 50
Location : Wherever needs world saving, I'll be there ;D

Back to top Go down

Re: I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  osnapitzmadison on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:56 am

Crowley wrote:
osnapitzmadison wrote:Me: -grabs apple out of fridge- Kay, goin' back to my room see ya.

Mom: She's going back in her natural habitat (my room)

Dad: See you in another few days sweetie c:

Me: O_O -backs out of room then runs to my room-

I feel like in a nature show when I come out of my room. I'm like a turtle o3o I hide in my room which is my shell and then come out once in a while.
xDD Me too
But really when I walk out of my room my parents are like "ERMAGERD THE ANIMAL HAS AWOKEN!"
osnapitzmadison
osnapitzmadison

Posts : 458
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 18
Location : SAXET

Back to top Go down

Re: I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  yo on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:56 am

same o_o

yo
Admin

Posts : 2689
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  osnapitzmadison on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:59 am

I live on snacks and Mountain Dew. o3o
osnapitzmadison
osnapitzmadison

Posts : 458
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 18
Location : SAXET

Back to top Go down

Re: I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  Crowley on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:03 am

osnapitzmadison wrote:I live on snacks and Mountain Dew. o3o
me too except the Mountain Dew part
I like on snacks and Root Beer
My computer is in a room inside of my room o_o
Crowley
Crowley

Posts : 3056
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere being awesome

Back to top Go down

Re: I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  Mr. Pond on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:16 am

My mum doesn't allow me to bring my laptop in my room. She says its for "reasons" o_o
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Posts : 4156
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 29
Location : In your pants. Why are you looking at my location?

Back to top Go down

Re: I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  yo on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:22 am

Mr. Pond wrote:My mum doesn't allow me to bring my laptop in my room. She says its for "reasons" o_o
o_____________________________________________________________________________o

yo
Admin

Posts : 2689
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  Lily :D Or Sugarlil1031 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:29 am



o_o I'm the worst in my family. O_O
I have this fruit basket my mom put in my room and she refills it every week.
o_o And she brings me water and what-not.
And whenever I'm forced to go downstairs to have family fun time or whatever it goes like this o_o-
Mom- "LILIANA GRACE *insert awkward last name here o_o,* It's time for family fun night! Razz "
Me- "O_O Um. Yeah. 5 more minutes." *grabs laptop and goes into family room.*
Family- O_O *stares*
Me- o_o *continues doing MSP crap*
Family- .....

Shocked Razz ..Yeah.
Lily :D Or Sugarlil1031
Lily :D Or Sugarlil1031

Posts : 23
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 21
Location : Socially Awkward Person Who Eats By Trash Cans At Lunch

Back to top Go down

Re: I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  yo on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:35 am

Lily Very Happy Or Sugarlil1031 wrote:

o_o I'm the worst in my family. O_O
I have this fruit basket my mom put in my room and she refills it every week.
o_o And she brings me water and what-not.
And whenever I'm forced to go downstairs to have family fun time or whatever it goes like this o_o-
Mom- "LILIANA GRACE *insert awkward last name here o_o,* It's time for family fun night! Razz "
Me- "O_O Um. Yeah. 5 more minutes." *grabs laptop and goes into family room.*
Family- O_O *stares*
Me- o_o *continues doing MSP crap*
Family- .....

Shocked Razz ..Yeah.
SAME o_o

yo
Admin

Posts : 2689
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  Lily :D Or Sugarlil1031 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:56 am

WaWor wrote:
Lily Very Happy Or Sugarlil1031 wrote:

o_o I'm the worst in my family. O_O
I have this fruit basket my mom put in my room and she refills it every week.
o_o And she brings me water and what-not.
And whenever I'm forced to go downstairs to have family fun time or whatever it goes like this o_o-
Mom- "LILIANA GRACE *insert awkward last name here o_o,* It's time for family fun night! Razz "
Me- "O_O Um. Yeah. 5 more minutes." *grabs laptop and goes into family room.*
Family- O_O *stares*
Me- o_o *continues doing MSP crap*
Family- .....

Shocked Razz ..Yeah.
SAME o_o

...Did you know that now that it's 2013, internet addiction is a mental disorder? o_o
Lily :D Or Sugarlil1031
Lily :D Or Sugarlil1031

Posts : 23
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 21
Location : Socially Awkward Person Who Eats By Trash Cans At Lunch

Back to top Go down

Re: I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  osnapitzmadison on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:05 pm

Lily Very Happy Or Sugarlil1031 wrote:
WaWor wrote:
Lily Very Happy Or Sugarlil1031 wrote:

o_o I'm the worst in my family. O_O
I have this fruit basket my mom put in my room and she refills it every week.
o_o And she brings me water and what-not.
And whenever I'm forced to go downstairs to have family fun time or whatever it goes like this o_o-
Mom- "LILIANA GRACE *insert awkward last name here o_o,* It's time for family fun night! Razz "
Me- "O_O Um. Yeah. 5 more minutes." *grabs laptop and goes into family room.*
Family- O_O *stares*
Me- o_o *continues doing MSP crap*
Family- .....

Shocked Razz ..Yeah.
SAME o_o


...Did you know that now that it's 2013, internet addiction is a mental disorder? o_o
Whoa wait... do you have to go to doctors for it or something?? o_o
osnapitzmadison
osnapitzmadison

Posts : 458
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 18
Location : SAXET

Back to top Go down

Re: I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  Eureka Foster on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:07 pm

My computer is in my living room o___o
Soo... Everyone's around me when I'm online...
And it's funny, 'cause I look up some of the weirdest stuff online, and then I randomly burst out laughing, and everyone looks at me like "O____________O BLARG"
Eureka Foster
Eureka Foster

Posts : 718
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-12-28
Age : 35
Location : Wherever Mark Foster is.

Back to top Go down

Re: I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  Short Movies " on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:22 pm

Lily Very Happy Or Sugarlil1031 wrote:
WaWor wrote:
Lily Very Happy Or Sugarlil1031 wrote:

o_o I'm the worst in my family. O_O
I have this fruit basket my mom put in my room and she refills it every week.
o_o And she brings me water and what-not.
And whenever I'm forced to go downstairs to have family fun time or whatever it goes like this o_o-
Mom- "LILIANA GRACE *insert awkward last name here o_o,* It's time for family fun night! Razz "
Me- "O_O Um. Yeah. 5 more minutes." *grabs laptop and goes into family room.*
Family- O_O *stares*
Me- o_o *continues doing MSP crap*
Family- .....

Shocked Razz ..Yeah.
SAME o_o

...Did you know that now that it's 2013, internet addiction is a mental disorder? o_o
Noooo! DX Now I have to go to a special class a lt school for people with mental stuff.
Unless I don't tell anyone :evillll:
Short Movies
Short Movies "

Posts : 4924
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 50
Location : Wherever needs world saving, I'll be there ;D

Back to top Go down

Re: I hide in my natural habitat with all of you....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum