Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Getaway
Welcome to Forum Getaway! AKA the new forums! Sign up and make a account, then join us in the Random Stuff forum! ^o^
Forum Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ello PopStar004 JUST joined and wuvs it

4 posters

Go down

Ello PopStar004 JUST joined and wuvs it Empty Ello PopStar004 JUST joined and wuvs it

Post  PopStar004 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Very Happy i wuv it here its more calm and better then msp..... anyway i need friends and how do i post pictures??
PopStar004
PopStar004

Back to top Go down

Ello PopStar004 JUST joined and wuvs it Empty Re: Ello PopStar004 JUST joined and wuvs it

Post  jakeisheretoslapyou Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:08 pm

ok i'll friend you
and i know something better than pictures GIFS just search ____ gif and click on the tumblr ones and find a good gif and copy the url and go to that tree at the top and paste the url and your done Very Happy O_O
jakeisheretoslapyou
jakeisheretoslapyou

Location : in a van waiting for children to come to the van so i can kill them >:D

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Ello PopStar004 JUST joined and wuvs it Empty Re: Ello PopStar004 JUST joined and wuvs it

Post  Mr. Pond Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:13 pm

You're the 100th member! YAY O_O
Anyways, what Jake said is how to post gifs.
To post pictures, click the little button (when you're posting something) that has a tree icon and a save button at the corner of it. Click it. Then, it'll say choose file. Click it then pick a picture you want to post from your file. Then, copy the THIRD url. Next, paste it into the tree icon. Cick "OK"

THERE! YOU'RE DONE O_O I'll friend you! To friend people, click the profile button at the top of the page. Then, click Friends and Foes. You should figure out what to do next.
Mr. Pond
Mr. Pond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jakeisheretoslapyou Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:14 pm

hope me and stormageddon helped Very Happy
jakeisheretoslapyou
jakeisheretoslapyou

Location : in a van waiting for children to come to the van so i can kill them >:D

http://www.moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Ello PopStar004 JUST joined and wuvs it Empty thxxxxx but i have no clue what you all said

Post  ImAdonkey!! Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:06 am

DONKEYS!! OH BTWWW IM POPSTAR004. I FORGOT MY PASS!
ImAdonkey!!
ImAdonkey!!

Location : WHY THE FUCK DO U WANT TO KNOE WERE I AM? U WANNA FUCKING STALK ME OR SUMTIN?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down